How to get rid of ads?

reneftw

Members
Apr 4, 2014
Hello.

How do I get rid of ads? I am using adblock plus, but still got ads in Chrome and different apps. I had an one x before mi3 and I successfully used the same adblock plus to get rid of ads, but now it won't work anymore. I have the multilanguage rom.

Or update to the newest 4.7.11. and turn on build in Adblock.
In browser: settings - bandwidth management - Adblock ON.

Or update to the newest 4.7.11. and turn on build in Adblock.
In browser: settings - bandwidth management - Adblock ON.

In this case, it will only disable Ads in the browser, not from other apps like YouTube or any other places....

Any other option lime AdAway?

peekeje
using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International now Free

Sorry, I do not know but you can of course buy an app to get rid of the ads.

And what is the problem with Adblock+? This app is still available on Amazon app store.

Not works on MiuI I think... Have to check.

peekeje
using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International now Free

Sorry, I do not know but you can of course buy an app to get rid of the ads.

And what is the problem with Adblock+? This app is still available on Amazon app store.

Not all apps have a pro version. Adblock+ does not work, at least in my case. I'm gonna try Adaway

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I just installed it. I didn't have time to play on the phone just yet. I found the apk on google.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Did you install the latest update AND! reboot after that? The only app where I still see some ads is LEO Dictionary. I however do not use the file manager you mentioned.

Sorry but my security app sees it as a virus and removes it automatically!!!
Yes, me too. But i think isn't a real virus. So I used it without problem, but you can remove if you're not secure to use it. Many antivirus programs give the same results with this app, due on the PC or Mac.