how to get rid of this [No service]

jeffayn

Members
Aug 27, 2013
I got this new MI2S and everything seem work fine.... only thing I am going to complain is that poor reception and bad 3G connectivity compare to my old HTC Desire HD....

anyway most bother me is that the NO SERVICE keep on appearing on the screen as carrier, it wont detect my real carrier...

can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue ?

9606079796_b54386d55b.jpg

Thanks in advance !

Have you changed the mobile network settings from Automatic to manual search type ?
If the setting is not "Choose Automatic Network Type" then sometimes it give me this ERROR.
Just check it once.... otherwise it might be problem with SIM as hvung1982 said...

flash stock image (see Index post for link) and it should work after that

Which operator do you have? If 3G works then your operator could be an unknown operator for MIUI that's why it's showing no service

Have you changed the mobile network settings from Automatic to manual search type ?
If the setting is not "Choose Automatic Network Type" then sometimes it give me this ERROR.
Just check it once.... otherwise it might be problem with SIM as hvung1982 said...

Hi, yes I´ve made the change, but keeps with no service . I don´t think it´s the sim card, onde I made a test in my old samsung mobile.