How To Go Back From Unofficial Xiaomi.eu To Official Miui Global Stable?

wow, Ive seen miui8eu stable based on cn version. someone complaining of some apps caused crashing. any suggest?

if you update global via twrp and let reboot, it will reinstall original recovery and that's it, genuine OTAs will work . it you reboot twrp after install it will patch rom with twrp .

Hey, can you explain this a bit more detailed, please? :) How do I keep/remove TRWP during the install? What do you mean about "let reboot" and "reboot twrp after install"? Thanks!

Hey, can you explain this a bit more detailed, please? :) How do I keep/remove TRWP during the install? What do you mean about "let reboot" and "reboot twrp after install"? Thanks!

I think what he meant was, when you flash official global miui 8 using TWRP, reboot to system if you want to use stock recovery of official miui 8, OR reboot to TWRP again so that TWRP will not be overwritten by stock recovery, thus retaining your custom recovery - TWRP.

havent tried it yet, but that's how I understand it because I am also interested in trying official global miui 8 for the first time.