How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for devices A/B

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip
-- windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Reactions: JakSpoon

Fevzettin

Members
Aug 16, 2018
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip
-- windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
Will my data be deleted after these actions?

or can I update without deleting my data?

bdd786

Members
Feb 2, 2022
I installed the ROM via fastboot method. Installation is OK. The phone booted OK also. MI account added and activated. When it is connecting to Google servers, it fails. Tried different wifi networks but google servers are not connecting. So I was never able to start the phone as a google account is not added.

Note: Resolved. I was stuck on Google servers but then I installed TWRP recovery and without doing anything, rebooted the system. I was able to connect to google servers and add a google account.

Last edited:

Tecalote

Members
Apr 17, 2022
I installed the ROM via fastboot method. Installation is OK. The phone booted OK also. MI account added and activated. When it is connecting to Google servers, it fails. Tried different wifi networks but google servers are not connecting. So I was never able to start the phone as a google account is not added.

Note: Resolved. I was stuck on Google servers but then I installed TWRP recovery and without doing anything, rebooted the system. I was able to connect to google servers and add a google account.
Wich version of Xiaomi.EU Rom did you install? If it's 13.0.12.0 - there's no working TWRP recovery for Miui 13/Android 12 for the moment so far I know!
In that case not Twrp solved anything, it seems the solution was only the reboot of the device.

MIUI v13 has also in the settings menu the point for Security Status with the option to update the Google Play System Services, not dependent to the Security Patch Level of the Rom.
If you make the Google Play System Update, even a reboot is required in order to use Google Services.