How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for devices A/B

- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip
-- windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Reactions: JakSpoon
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip
-- windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
Will my data be deleted after these actions?

or can I update without deleting my data?

I installed the ROM via fastboot method. Installation is OK. The phone booted OK also. MI account added and activated. When it is connecting to Google servers, it fails. Tried different wifi networks but google servers are not connecting. So I was never able to start the phone as a google account is not added.

Note: Resolved. I was stuck on Google servers but then I installed TWRP recovery and without doing anything, rebooted the system. I was able to connect to google servers and add a google account.

Last edited:
I installed the ROM via fastboot method. Installation is OK. The phone booted OK also. MI account added and activated. When it is connecting to Google servers, it fails. Tried different wifi networks but google servers are not connecting. So I was never able to start the phone as a google account is not added.

Note: Resolved. I was stuck on Google servers but then I installed TWRP recovery and without doing anything, rebooted the system. I was able to connect to google servers and add a google account.
Wich version of Xiaomi.EU Rom did you install? If it's 13.0.12.0 - there's no working TWRP recovery for Miui 13/Android 12 for the moment so far I know!
In that case not Twrp solved anything, it seems the solution was only the reboot of the device.

MIUI v13 has also in the settings menu the point for Security Status with the option to update the Google Play System Services, not dependent to the Security Patch Level of the Rom.
If you make the Google Play System Update, even a reboot is required in order to use Google Services.

Hello, I'm in the process of switching from China rom to xiaomi.eu stable rom on my Mi 11 Ultra. I've closely looked at the whole process in page 1 and have a (dumb ?) question : the bootloader has already been unlocked before but I noticed that the USB debugging is not enabled in the Developer Options...should I enable it or it's not necessary ? Thanks for helping.

Hello, I'm in the process of switching from China rom to xiaomi.eu stable rom on my Mi 11 Ultra. I've closely looked at the whole process in page 1 and have a (dumb ?) question : the bootloader has already been unlocked before but I noticed that the USB debugging is not enabled in the Developer Options...should I enable it or it's not necessary ? Thanks for helping.
"USB Debugging" permission is not required to work in fastboot mode.

Reactions: Mighianu
Well, I'm puzzled...on my device, OEM unlocking is enable with the mention "Bootloader is already unlocked" and I have no access to change this. Which seems coherent to me...why should it be disable ?

Follow the instructions in the manual.
Leave OEM enabled.

PS:
First, install the driver on your PC.
You already have the bootloader unlocked.
Continue from point 3

Tecalote

Please do not give misleading information.

@Tecalote​

Please do not give misleading information
I had corrected my posting here before you criticized my post ;)
I only recommended USB debugging, which isn't that wrong.

I didn't know that Xiaomi doesn't need USB debugging to flash something in fastboot mode. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is my first Xiaomi device. I only had Huawei devices before and I personally always enabled USB debugging. (also at Xiaomi). When I connect the device to ADB, I get the RSA-fingerprint query, which I confirm. This authorizes my smartphone in ADB.

And according to your statement, it is not necessary for Fastboot mode with Xiaomi, but it is not really a mistake either.

Things seem to work differently at Xiaomi. Example: I bought the device from TradingShenzhen with an open bootloader and the Xiaomi.EU Rom was already pre-installed at my request. For me, "OEM unlock" was disabled by default in the developer options (although the bootloader is open) and I can still update the ROM in fastboot mode.

That would be unthinkable with Huawei devices, since OEM unlock would have to be activated in order to be able to flash anything at all. So I have to rethink a little for my Xiaomi device, thanks for your help and tips.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-03-13-40-56-294_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-03-13-40-56-294_com.android.settings.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_2022-07-03-13-41-22-967_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-03-13-41-22-967_com.android.updater.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Hi @gogocar62 and tank you again for your beautiful guide!

I recently noticed that just today the latest stable rom for Mi 11 Ultra was released, I believe compatible with the new TWRP for Android 12:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12.zip.
After unlocking the phone and installing MIUI 12.5.20 (in recovery mode + old TWRP for Android 11) thanks to this same guide about 1 year ago, now I would like to clean it up and install this latest version of MIUI 13... do I need to have any special precautions or can I follow your guide to the letter?

Thanks again!

Yes, you can proceed from point 3.
The difference is only in the TWRP version used.
TWRP

PS:
If you want a clean installation, continue from point 3. (data will be deleted)
If you just want to update, skip the "Format Data" step.

Last edited:
Hi guys, also waiting for some feedback before DL the new version
Thanks to the Devs !!

The difference is only in the TWRP version used.
TWRP
Hi, I have one of the previous versions of TWRP installed: 3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra-Mi11Pro_v3.7_A12-star-skkk_7bb5f333

- that means before I update ROM to SKACNXM-13.0.13 - I should update TWRP first to: [BOOT]3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra-Mi11Pro_v5.1_A12-star-skkk_8f73ce5e

Can I do it just by flashing through my older version of A12 TWRP by install img, select the new TWRP and flashing to recovery_Ramdisk?

Or is it necessary and/or better to boot temporarily first to the new TWRP (boot twrp.img) and then flashing to recovery_Ramdisk?
(My current Rom is Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi.EU SKACNXM-13.0.12, last updated with Fastboot).

Thanks beforehand

@gogocar62 Ok, thanks.
Another dummy question :)
Why does the new version of TWRP has the Präfix [BOOT]?
It must be flashed to Recovery_Ramdisk, right?

Hi, I have one of the previous versions of TWRP installed: 3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra-Mi11Pro_v3.7_A12-star-skkk_7bb5f333

- that means before I update ROM to SKACNXM-13.0.13 - I should update TWRP first to: [BOOT]3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra-Mi11Pro_v5.1_A12-star-skkk_8f73ce5e

Can I do it just by flashing through my older version of A12 TWRP by install img, select the new TWRP and flashing to recovery_Ramdisk?

Or is it necessary and/or better to boot temporarily first to the new TWRP (boot twrp.img) and then flashing to recovery_Ramdisk?
(My current Rom is Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi.EU SKACNXM-13.0.12, last updated with Fastboot).

Thanks beforehand
Hi bro, Have you success update to 13.0.13 for your MI 11 Ultra? My device also currently on 13.0.12 with fastboot, now I don't know how to update with recovery.