How to install xiaomi.eu rom on Poco X3 PRO (vayu)

domthewizard

Members
Mar 14, 2016
I bought a Poco X3 PRO (vayu) and i notice that xiaomi.eu stable rom is avalaible, but how I can install? Bootloader is unlocked, but I can't see the twrp (orangefox is better, the twrp is too complicated)

There are no stable recovery images for this device yet but if you want to give the latest test builds a shot, check out this Telegram group: https://t.me/pocox3proglobalofficial
There's also a collection of recovery images curated by a fellow Xiaomi.eu user here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp-recovery-list-of-relevant-recovery-in-one-place.57730/

By the way, if you're going to attempt to flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM using any of these, could you please tell us which recovery image you used and how well does the ROM itself work? Does it pass SafetyNet, does it retain Google Play Certification etc.

Reactions: domthewizard
Gracias.
Tras varios recovery fallidos he montado este
leeminh888/xiaomi-vayu-recovery

y me ha funcionado tras montar el Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.27.2019

Lo que no entiendo es por qué me ha borrado todos mis datos.
I have no idea what you just said to me

Traductor Google:

Thank you.
After several failed recovery I have mounted this
leeminh888 / xiaomi-vayu-recovery

and it worked for me after mounting the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.27.2019

What I do not understand is why I have deleted all my data

Installed version xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V12.0.4.0.RJUMIXM_v12-11

I used PitchBlack TWRP... It is work perfectly
0e929f8342bb67daae8f3a4bf6e0a027.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2102J20SG eszközömről

Reactions: Seti5
I have a new poco x3 pro and want to install xiaomi.eu rom. Can someone explain what exactly to do using recovery. It seems that this may work:
But I dont understand the redtrictions/Problems described here in topic " it worked for me after mounting the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.27.2019". On github for this pbrb test 3 release it is written: "
mount ok all partition (data can't not mount , wait teamwin team fix for android 11)
new update : mtp fixed and add fastbootd
pls format data and flash fix dfe (disable verity & encrypt)".
Unfortunately my English is not good enough to understand what exactly I have to do for installing xiaomi.eu rom using this recovery and what are the Problems and steps to solve this.

I Would be very happy if someone can describe exactly what to do. At the Moment I have to wait for unlocking time.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: boburobert
I have a new poco x3 pro and want to install xiaomi.eu rom. Can someone explain what exactly to do using recovery. It seems that this may work:
But I dont understand the redtrictions/Problems described here in topic " it worked for me after mounting the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.27.2019". On github for this pbrb test 3 release it is written: "
mount ok all partition (data can't not mount , wait teamwin team fix for android 11)
Unfortunately my English is not good enough to understand what exactly I have to do for installing xiaomi.eu rom using this recovery and what are the Problems and steps to solve this.

I Would be very happy if someone can describe exactly what to do. At the Moment I have to wait for unlocking time.

Thank you very much.
This recovery should work, yes.
ATM, all recoveries for this device cannot mount the data partition yet, but for the purposes of flashing xiaomi.eu this shouldn't matter much. The procedure is as usual, with one key difference - format data instead of wiping it, the latter won't work on this recovery yet. Then you can flash the xiaomi.eu ROM, give it up to 10 mins for the first boot and it should all work.
Of course, backup all data on your phone before proceeding. And also keep in mind that recovery development is still in early stages, so by the time your phone is unlockable, there may be a more stable recovery available.

I have started unlock Timer process yesterday. I am using redmi note 9 pro, but for my new poco x3 pro i want to use xiaomi.eu rom first time. The ads and bloatware are annoying and update releases for my redmi note 9 pro were very rare in the past.

Thank you very much.

Lo que yo hice fue
- descargar el recovery y ejecutarlo con el fichero de Xiaomi.eu
- al reiniciar volvía siempre a arrancar en Recovery
- ejecuté Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.27.2019
- Al arrancar de nuevo me pidió Wifi y contraseña y a continuación comenzó a recuperar mis datos.
- Ahora funciona todo bien

Google traductor:

What i did was
- download the recovery and run it with the Xiaomi.eu file
- when restarting, it always rebooted into Recovery
- I ran Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.27.2019
- When I started up again, it asked me for Wifi and password and then it began to recover my data.
- Now everything works fine

I need some help please installing xiaomi.eu rom on poco x3 pro.
I unlocked bootloader, installed pbrb_test3 from here:
But everytime I try to install the zip I get this errors attached.View attachment 36060
You see those errors because this recovery isn't capable of mounting the data partition (and AFAIK, right now, there's no such recovery yet). I don't know about these mtp.zip and noverity.zip files, but as far as xiaomi.eu goes, you can ignore the errors. Just remember to *format* data (not wipe) before booting up into the new ROM.

The Problem is, that xiaomi.eu file has not been installed. As Screenshot shows: error installing zip file...

The Problem is, that xiaomi.eu file has not been installed. As Screenshot shows: error installing zip file...
Flash only the xiaomi.eu ZIP file and nothing else, and do not change any of the checkboxes that show up before flashing.
If you still get the error, I would try downloading the ROM again, it may have downloaded improperly.

Any kind soul could provide a link to the latest Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM for POCO X3 Pro (12.0.4.0) which fixes the SafetyNet pass issue?

Last edited: