How To Unlock Bootloader Mi Note Pro 100% Works

zaborek

Members
Nov 29, 2013
Hi Guys,
I will show you how to unlock bootloader in Mi not Pro. I know how many people have the same problem. I had too until today.
Nobody will need to waiting anymore for support or unlock code from Miui.

Ok. We can start. U need to remember everything what you will do is only for your responsibility buy I can promise you that tutorials give you fully unlock of your mobile(Mi Note Pro)
We will need:
1. ADB
2. MiFlash
3.MUST BE OLDER VERSION Miui like this one ---> Rom
4. Flashify
5. TWRP
Ok. Now we can start to repair our Mi Note Pro
We need to install Miflash of course. Then we need to open this website --- click and do everything excaly like in this site. Of course you need to flash the rom which one you downloaded from link above(please before flash unzip rom). After properly flash our rom u will see info "flashing compete". Then restart your mobile. Now we have installed already unlocked older version of miui! Then we need to transfer Flashify apk and TWRP to our mobile by USB cable.
After transferring please install Flashify apk.

TWRP flashify procedure:

xOV1Uf.png

bEg59t.png

Then you need to going to "Security" --> "Root access" and give access for Flahify like in picture no.3 and then picture no.4 click accept(5 times)

jgWwUM.png

FL6KXQ.png

Now its looks like that:
ank1rs.png

Next we need to find TWRP (choice file):
LJwdVN.png

yKTqFz.png

And please install TWRP (picture no.8)
3Adp3r.png

Now please reboot your mobile:
vzKjiG.png

TWRP installed already

Now u can install every single rom(custom,developer or stable)a part new versions of (latest) Miui because the latest version will lock your mobile again.
Good luck guys!!! I hope my advice bring in back life in your Mi Note Pro!

Tapatalk by Mi Note Pro

Last edited:
If I understand. Must be an old "fastboot ROM"
Just tell me, your phone will never be updated?
Because the next update will lock your phone again.
Or not?

I better to stay for older miui version. Every single one update from 6.1.17 will block bootloader again. But only Chinese update not Europe. We need to waiting for Xiaomi solution. Probably they will unlock every single new one rom.

Tapatalk by Mi Note Pro

Yes. I know. MULTI (xiaomi.eu) ROMs does not close BL. Stock chinese developer and 7.2 stable close it only.

Great stuff, thanks!

The only thing not covered by the guide is that Windows 8 and Windows 10 would generally reject to install Qualcomm drivers as those are not signed.

How to solve this?

One should follow attached .pdf guide on how to temporarily prevent Windows from prohibiting the usage of unsigned drivers.

Attachments

• Qualcomm Unsigned Driver Installation (Windows).pdf
    334.7 KB · Views: 454
Why do we need to install the Qualcomm drivers separately? Aren't they already included with MiFlash?

I must have somehow used the earlier version of MiPCSuite which didn't istall Qualcomm drivers then. But wait, it was 3.2.1.3111 that is supposed to be pretty fresh. Nevermind, it still, was a useful (but somewhat tiresome) experience doing it all "by hand".

Zaborek, you're a f_ck'in genius dude, I complete the unlocking procedure with your guide. My Mi Note Pro is now rooted, on your 5.1.1 LMY47V, can wait to install a global Rom from here. Thank you!! Smooth as silk!

Yeah, worked for me too when I happened to install the wrong CN ROM to make the device boot after unskillful wipe.

Dziakuje, or how do they say it in PL? :)

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks man, you saved me!
Now I'm looking for a ROM with following specifications:
1- debloated (no chinese app)
2- Stable version
3- Will not luck my bootloader again! so I can have root access.
4- Smooth and high performance
5- Highest android available

Please suggest me the appropriate ROM, if there is any. Thanks.

All ROMs from this site do not lock the bootloader.

You can get to the same page I suggested from the main page of this site too.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk