How To Update MI2s to Multilingual ?

Romeo Luv

Members
Jun 1, 2013
Hello Guy's

I have some query and need to resolve from you people.
I have ordered my MI2s 16GB from ibuygou.com and the package will be arriving on 3rd june to my postal address.

After research i come to know that Original MIUI comes with Chinese and English. and have some issue with apps, so i like to update to MIUI V5 Multilingual, what we have here.

So is there any special tools to update from Official MIUI V5 to MIUI V5 Multilingual ?

I want to make sure before proceeding to flash, i dont want to brick my new phone.

Waiting for kind reply...

Best regards

Just install via updater app...

~Tapatalk 4~

Thanks for your kind reply, but i have to download the content from here and put it in phone or i can update via OTA ?

In the folder named "security center", there is a blue icon named updater. Inside the app hit menu soft key and then "select install package" form there i think you know what to do but just to be sure, you are suppose to navigate the app to the zip file you download from here.

In the folder named "security center", there is a blue icon named updater. Inside the app hit menu soft key and then "select install package" form there i think you know what to do but just to be sure, you are suppose to navigate the app to the zip file you download from here.

Thanks man it's done, but i have some issues

I tried to access compass, but its not working and i am getting following message
There may be magnetic field interference, please calibrate the compass using following gestures

Please find the attached screenshot of compass, What will be the issue.

Where as my Galaxy S3 working fine with compass.

Thanks & regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-04-19-25-30.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-04-19-25-30.png
    719.7 KB · Views: 275
just follow the gesture at the center of your compass after that you will hear a tone.

I have problem with compass MIUI. The needle show the wrong direction. For example, the corct direction is west, but in the compass show south. When I calibrate, still does not work. The compass always show south, never move to other direction. When I install another compass, the same problem happen. How to fix it ?

I have problem with compass MIUI. The needle show the wrong direction. For example, the corct direction is west, but in the compass show south. When I calibrate, still does not work. The compass always show south, never move to other direction. When I install another compass, the same problem happen. How to fix it ?
Calibration...

~Tapatalk 4~

No, i do not have any flipcover. I installed other compass, still has same problem. Always show south.

did you proper calibrate it..? hit menu - calibrate compass - and move with phone in the space with figure 8...