New HyperOS OTG

Arthm254

Members
Jul 12, 2024
Hello,

I have tried to re enable OTG on hyperos without success. Since i've uptaded to hyper 1.0.3 on my note 11 i cannot longer use OTG device.

I have read online that there is an issue with OTG and hyperOS.
I don't want to use an OTG adapter to use an external device. Especially when this feature is OK with my phone !

Does anyone have succeed to make it works ?

Thank you !

Hello,

I have tried to re enable OTG on hyperos without success. Since i've uptaded to hyper 1.0.3 on my note 11 i cannot longer use OTG device.

I have read online that there is an issue with OTG and hyperOS.
I don't want to use an OTG adapter to use an external device. Especially when this feature is OK with my phone !

Does anyone have succeed to make it works ?

Thank you !
I mean I can enable the setting without problems.

I don't have any devices to test if it actually works tho

Can you describe further, where exactly the problem occurs.?

Is it enable by default or do you have an option ? For exemple i try to plug a backbone ps5 controller which is powered by an otb port.
HyperOs look like to have an issue with OTG right now

1000007104.jpg

Additional settings -> OTG.

It's disabled by default and it's greyed out while any USB devices (including charging cables) are plugged in.
Enable it, then plug in the device

Last edited by a moderator:
Same issue with my Poco F3 #alioth OS1.0.2.0.TKHEUXM.
OTG not working.
Cannot connect to PC for data transfer, Win11 doesn't recognize the device.
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm adapter used to worked in MIUI, but not working now.

I think HyperOS is a mess.

Same issue with my Poco F3 #alioth OS1.0.2.0.TKHEUXM.
OTG not working.
Cannot connect to PC for data transfer, Win11 doesn't recognize the device.
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm adapter used to worked in MIUI, but not working now.

I think HyperOS is a mess.
Those audio adapters are only working sporadically since the last few Android versions. On most manufacturers.

As about the file transfer to windows; That's working perfectly for me, did you configure the USB mode to file transfer in settings? By default it's set to charging only.

Those audio adapters are only working sporadically since the last few Android versions. On most manufacturers.

As about the file transfer to windows; That's working perfectly for me, did you configure the USB mode to file transfer in settings? By default it's set to charging only.
Yes I did, tried all config, doesn't seem to work.

I guess it's an issue with A13 HyperOS then... Makes sense because HyperOS was originally meant for A14 devices. It's probably best for you guys if you go back to MIUI 14... Personally I'd rather reset my data than use a phone like this.

All I can say is that on my Mi 14 Pro (originally with HyperOS 1.0.2) all that has been working perfectly since I got it.

I guess it's an issue with A13 HyperOS then... Makes sense because HyperOS was originally meant for A14 devices. It's probably best for you guys if you go back to MIUI 14... Personally I'd rather reset my data than use a phone like this.

All I can say is that on my Mi 14 Pro (originally with HyperOS 1.0.2) all that has been working perfectly since I got it.
I think you are right. I tried to reset my phone but i went back to hyperOs grrr :( . I think i have to unlock the bootloader and apply a stock rom. Unfortunnately for the moment everyday the apply form to unlock is always full... tell me to wait tomorrow... :(

thank you !

I think you are right. I tried to reset my phone but i went back to hyperOs grrr :( . I think i have to unlock the bootloader and apply a stock rom. Unfortunnately for the moment everyday the apply form to unlock is always full... tell me to wait tomorrow... :(

thank you !
What device are you using? Maybe you don't even need the form...

If you need it, try it at exactly 0:01 Beijing time. (For me in GMT+2 it's 6 PM)

Last edited: