HyperOS w/ "reduced" Google services

Fraenkill

Members
May 17, 2016
Is there a Xiaomi.EU HyperOS development with reduced Google services as in original Chinese ROM?
I DON'T LIKE the full Google services and accounts, and would rather prefer to have only the limited integration, as everything works well with regards to Apps (except eBay app and some strange others) in the Chinese ROM.

Thanks for any clarification, or advices.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-23-23-23-51-751_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-23-23-23-51-751_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_2024-01-23-23-23-27-399_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-23-23-23-27-399_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 129
Is there a Xiaomi.EU HyperOS development with reduced Google services as in original Chinese ROM?
I DON'T LIKE the full Google services and accounts, and would rather prefer to have only the limited integration, as everything works well with regards to Apps (except eBay app and some strange others) in the Chinese ROM.

Thanks for any clarification, or advices.
nope, not available. Why should there be such a thing? Only use what you really need from Google.

nope, not available. Why should there be such a thing? Only use what you really need from Google.
OK, I thought so, thank you.

If Google integration is full, there is a huge difference in being vulnerable to hackers (and I don't mean the usual definition here) - just read the texts/posts of GrapheneOS developers...
Battery life is also affected.

OK, I thought so, thank you.

If Google integration is full, there is a huge difference in being vulnerable to hackers (and I don't mean the usual definition here) - just read the texts/posts of GrapheneOS developers...
Battery life is also affected.
If you want privacy, then don't buy a phone with CN ROM . Even the eu.ROM cannot guarantee that you are completely free of tracking etc.

If you want privacy, then don't buy a phone with CN ROM . Even the eu.ROM cannot guarantee that you are completely free of tracking etc.
A bit unbalanced view, huh..?

Chinese: bad guys, hackers everywhere, etc.
Google/Apple/US: good guys, pure democrats, pure freedom, etc.

Question: back when did you visit China?

Do you feel like a person of interest?
If you are worried about tracking, install AOSP ROM if available on your device and don't use GAPPS.
Also, most importantly, do not use any social apps or any apps from META (FB, Instagram, WhatApp, etc.).

A bit unbalanced view, huh..?

Chinese: bad guys, hackers everywhere, etc.
Google/Apple/US: good guys, pure democrats, pure freedom, etc.

Question: back when did you visit China?
Das habe ich nicht geschrieben , das ist deine, verschrobene, Interpretation meines geschrieben Textes.

I didn't write that, that's your, cranky, interpretation of what I wrote.

Have a nice evening :)

Reactions: Bec de Xorbin