Hyperos

So stupid...

It's ok that I'm not allowed to ask in the release thread. But not being allowed to ask at all is just stupid.

You could also just make a post and tell us what the current status is or if it will be a long time before the OS is released here.

So stupid...

It's ok that I'm not allowed to ask in the release thread. But not being allowed to ask at all is just stupid.

You could also just make a post and tell us what the current status is or if it will be a long time before the OS is released here.
It's not stupid, we've made it clear that we don't answer ETA questions, no matter where you ask them.
Why are you even asking it here when Xiaomi hasn't even released HyperOS for devices other than Xiaomi 14/Pro yet?

So stupid...

The only thing that's stupid is asking for ETA. Not only stupid, but disrespectful as well.

The only thing that's stupid is asking for ETA. Not only stupid, but disrespectful as well.

Xiaomi's HyperOS should have been released for all supported devices at the end of October. How am I supposed to know that there have been delays and the update is not yet available?

I'm not asking about every little update, I was just asking about HyperOS.

The two gentlemen here could simply make a single post and inform that the OS has not yet been released and that it may therefore take a few more weeks. Requests closed.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with disrespect. You don't have to get involved and you don't have to go off on me now. Sorry, nobody asked you.

um guys, my old username was mkouelambou, i just got banned because of the following reasons : spam.

im the guy who shared the screenshots of hyperos on my phone : 10

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2023-11-07 200437.png
    Schermafbeelding 2023-11-07 200437.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 322
Reactions: senerex
Mike, hi, can you confirm that HyperOS has the 'second space' option included?

yes it does have the second space option.

i have heard that this version is unofficial, but yeah it has all the features that was introduced in the xiaomi 14 series with hyperos such as : all the new animations, custom create lock screen etc.

i can send some screenshots, but im problably going to get banned again.

Reactions: senerex
Discussions about ported ROMs from other sites has nothing to do here. It's not official and xiaomi.eu has its own custom ROM.
So why do you post again, when the admin banned you because of spam?

um guys, my old username was mkouelambou, i just got banned because of the following reasons : spam.

im the guy who shared the screenshots of hyperos on my phone : 10
Yes, you're the guy whose first post was a spam. Good on you for having some kind of a port for Mi 10.
What does this have anything to do with this forum though? XDA is the place for that.

Yes, you're the guy whose first post was a spam. Good on you for having some kind of a port for Mi 10.
What does this have anything to do with this forum though? XDA is the place for that.
okay, again im sorry for posting about posting about the hyperos port. is it possible to get unbanned please? right now i cant visit the xiaomi.eu website. this message has been written on my smartphone.

My sincere apologies for posting about the hyperos port.

okay, again im sorry for posting about posting about the hyperos port. is it possible to get unbanned please? right now i cant visit the xiaomi.eu website. this message has been written on my smartphone.

My sincere apologies for posting about the hyperos port.
Can't, contact the administrator @MarkHUK

Don't want to bug anyone, but:
I just read an interview for androidauthority that starting with HyperOS, bootloader unlock will be stopped for all xiaomi accounts other than Chinese community accounts which have earned serveral community points or levels. Wouldn't this be a heavy impact on xiaomi_eu builds?
Xiaomi confirmed to us that the aforementioned restrictions were only applicable to the Chinese version of HyperOS. It reiterated that global users need to wait for an announcement on the company’s forum for more details.
A German blog (schmidtisblog_de) translated this to "Benutzer ohne chinesische Xiaomi-Konten können ihren Bootloader nicht entsperren" (as I stated above), which would be very sad.

Any informations on that? Thank you.

Eh, let me explain again because looks like some of you misunderstood these rules:
- the current bootloader unlock issue concerns ONLY HyperOS China ROM, so Xiaomi 14 and Pro. It will concern other older devices when they are updated to HyperOS China ROM as well, but MIUI is safe (and also all Global ROMs are safe, at least for now),
- to apply for unlocking permissions you have to:
1. pass the test (it's actually good, because it disqualifies many people who don't know anything about basic Fastboot commands; sadly link is down, at least in Poland, and likely requires messing with DNS/VPN),
2. achieve the 5th level on Chinese Xiaomi Community forum (hard to do without Chinese language knowledge),
3. verify identity with Chinese ID card or foreign passport (but that foreign passport ALSO requires a bank card issued in China...).
- applying for permissions doesn't mean you will get these permissions right away, Xiaomi has to accept it,
- bootloader unlocking permissions are time-sensitive, granted for 1 year and with limit of 3 devices per year,
- after granting permissions you have to bind the account with device in Mi Unlock Status option just like the old times. Time for waiting for unlock = 72 hours (and it's actually good, no more 168/360 h...).

As you see, Global ROM is NOT affected for now. We don't know what they will do while Global HyperOS version will be released, we can just wait, but for non-Chinese people, including our team, very likely there's no official way to unlock Xiaomi 14 series right now...

Last edited:
We don't know what they will do while Global HyperOS version will be released, we can just wait, but for non-Chinese people, including our team, very likely there's no official way to unlock Xiaomi 14 series right now...
Do you think there will exist a way one day?

And; are there another disadvantages using CN rom in Europe except LTE 20 and only chinese?

Do you think there will exist a way one day?

And; are there another disadvantages using CN rom in Europe except LTE 20 and only chinese?
google play services etc arent fully integrated.
LTE 20 wont be available even if you switch roms.
you can install a magisk module to add the languages.

Eh, let me explain again because looks like some of you misunderstood these rules:
- the current bootloader unlock issue concerns ONLY HyperOS China ROM, so Xiaomi 14 and Pro. It will concern other older devices when they are updated to HyperOS China ROM as well, but MIUI is safe (and also all Global ROMs are safe, at least for now),
- to apply for unlocking permissions you have to:
1. pass the test (it's actually good, because it disqualifies many people who don't know anything about basic Fastboot commands; sadly link is down, at least in Poland, and likely requires messing with DNS/VPN),
2. achieve the 5th level on Chinese Xiaomi Community forum (hard to do without Chinese language knowledge),
3. verify identity with Chinese ID card or foreign passport (but that foreign passport ALSO requires a bank card issued in China...).
- applying for permissions doesn't mean you will get these permissions right away, Xiaomi has to accept it,
- bootloader unlocking permissions are time-sensitive, granted for 1 year and with limit of 3 devices per year,
- after granting permissions you have to bind the account with device in Mi Unlock Status option just like the old times. Time for waiting for unlock = 72 hours (and it's actually good, no more 168/360 h...).

As you see, Global ROM is NOT affected for now. We don't know what they will do while Global HyperOS version will be released, we can just wait, but for non-Chinese people, including our team, very likely there's no official way to unlock Xiaomi 14 series right now...
Very informative, thank you :)

You and others have mentioned there are no "official ways" to unlock the BL on 14 and 14 pro, which leads me to ask - what are the "un-official" ways? :D