I Can Not Install A New Rom And Infinite Reboot

jvpontes1

Members
Jul 13, 2017
Good morning, I bought a mi pad 3, it came buggy, I installed the Chinese version via app updater of mi pad, corrected the bugs, I was trying to install xiaomi.eu and I followed all the right steps but when I reboot it is in reboot Infinite, all the time in the "mi" logo and never mind, I've tried to do several things I read, wipe, re-install the rom and always the same thing, I do not know what else to do

I seem to have the same problem. Had a shop rom, installed twrp with all the necessary steps (wipe system, format...). Twrp works finde, but after installing this rom:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD3_7.7.6_v8-7.0.zip

I'm stuck on the mi logo but on the bottom there is the android logo as well and the three dots are "walking". So it's not dead, but it's also not booting. Have you solved your problem?

I've waited for about 45 minutes. On my Mi 4c it only takes like 10 minutes.
Can anyone tell me how long it normally takes to install on this mi pad? Maybe it takes two hours? But also: Shouldn't there be a progress bar?

I fixed it: Although twrp had seemed fine, I reflashed it with adb and followed all the steps in the comments to this youtube video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Try resizing data and then format data in twrp (see comments under video). Then I flashed 7.7.6. again and it's working. There are still bugs, but for now I can live with it.

I fixed it: Although twrp had seemed fine, I reflashed it with adb and followed all the steps in the comments to this youtube video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Try resizing data and then format data in twrp (see comments under video). Then I flashed 7.7.6. again and it's working. There are still bugs, but for now I can live with it.

Hi can you tell me how you resized the data and formatted in twrp? Were there extra steps from the video?

Hi can you tell me how you resized the data and formatted in twrp? Were there extra steps from the video?
Hi, funny thing, wanted to boot into twrp to make pictures for you. I can't get back into twrp! Now I'm having a problem o_O. You can see all the necessary buttons in the video. I did exactly what he said in the video and then rebooted into twrp. Then FIRST I resized data ("wipe" - "advanced wipe", select "data", "repair or change file system" and then "resize file system". Then go back home. Go to "wipe" again, there you can see "format data". I had to repeat these extra two steps that are not in the video TWICE for it to work...
But now I need someone to tell me how to boot back into twrp! When I press power and volume+ mi logo comes, goes, comes, goes. But no twrp...:(

Ok, am back in twrp. If anyone else has this problem: long-press power button. Chose "reboot" and at same time only press volume+ until in twrp....

Ok, am back in twrp. If anyone else has this problem: long-press power button. Chose "reboot" and at same time only press volume+ until in twrp....

Thanks Mel... you are a star.. had the mipad for three months unable to use it here in the uk being so google dependant. Now with the eu rom it works like a breeze! thanks!

Reactions: neron