I Changed The Rom And Now I Can Not Use My Mi3

Ovi Sergiu

Members
Mar 13, 2016
Hello!
I remember using v5.11.12 for a few months until this morning when I installed these two versions:
xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.1.3.0.KXDCNCK_v7-4.4
xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_6.3.10_v7-6.0
I updated via system updates - Choose update from folder, and after aplying the update I Wipe the Cache.
A message appears and I can not use my phone ”Unfortunatelly the process android.process.acore has stopped”.

Please, can you help me?
Thank you!

I managed to instal Version: 5.12.10 (MIUI7) the full developer ROM and my phone is working fine now.

Hello!
I remember using v5.11.12 for a few months until this morning when I installed these two versions:
xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.1.3.0.KXDCNCK_v7-4.4
xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_6.3.10_v7-6.0
I updated via system updates - Choose update from folder, and after aplying the update I Wipe the Cache.
A message appears and I can not use my phone ”Unfortunatelly the process android.process.acore has stopped”.

Please, can you help me?
Thank you!

This usually happens when a system app (I am not exactly sure which one or which ones) is not of appropriate rom or appropriate version. In your case it might be related to downgrading. You will have to wipe all data and setup your phone once again to solve this. You can recover you dats via the miui backup, if you had one before

Reactions: Ovi Sergiu
This usually happens when a system app (I am not exactly sure which one or which ones) is not of appropriate rom or appropriate version. In your case it might be related to downgrading. You will have to wipe all data and setup your phone once again to solve this. You can recover you dats via the miui backup, if you had one before
Thank you for your reply!
I am not so familiar with the terms... Let me get this straight:
- wipe all user data (from Recovery mode)
- connect the phone via USB to PC and upload the update package to downloaded_rom
- update phone via update package?
I do not have backup and I dont have important things on my phone.

Thank you for your reply!
I am not so familiar with the terms... Let me get this straight:
- wipe all user data (from Recovery mode)
- connect the phone via USB to PC and upload the update package to downloaded_rom
- update phone via update package?
I do not have backup and I dont have important things on my phone.

Yes, but wipe the userdata in recovery mode after updating the phone via update package.

you need to flash twice 5.12.17 before flashing TWRP and from it applying 6.3.10 (partitions need to be merged due to marshmallow size, happens with 5.12.17 DOUBLE update)