i did something terrible stupid.

sander_678

Members
Dec 27, 2012
Hello guys,
I am sander from holland.
I just got my new xiaomi m2:).
But i wanted to get the dutch langauge on it.
So i installed it (not the gapp) and rebooted my phone. It didnt worked there was only english and chineese and now i didn't had my jlb 5.0 anymore. So i was looking for miui jealybean 5.0 update online and i got mine from this forum. once i updated my phone it looked just normal. But i could not open anything... not my updater nothing. I can't get into my settings to change my rom again. Ad this point i started to get nervous.... But i knew i could get in recovery modus by pressing power buttom and volume up. But it didn't worked, when i try to do it it keeps flashing and then it is power off..... so now i am freaking out.... I realllyyy hope somebody can help me!
sorry for the bad english^^.

Well first you did a big mistake as you can't install multilangs onto china stock JB 5.0 rom. It will screw your system.
You have to install miuiandroid Aries rom and then multi.
Boot into recovery, do wipe and install miuiandroid rom (after name changed to update.zip)

To boot into recover hold volume and power button and release buttons after you see MIUI logo. Then it will boot into recovery. Install rom as system 1.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7

i tryed...
That is not working...the screen is going to fash then it will turn off the phone....

ps. i can still get into my phone on the my laptop.
maybe somebody knows you can change stuff from the laptop?

it is working again after 200 times trying to get in recovery i finaly got in!! i wiped all... and rebooted my phone. can somebody please explain me how i can get my phone back into jealybean 5.0?

it is working again after 200 times trying to get in recovery i finaly got in!! i wiped all... and rebooted my phone. can somebody please explain me how i can get my phone back into jealybean 5.0?
U can try to use Xiaomi MiFlash tool to flash fastboot version of ROM JLB 5.0 (this method can erase all from your phone, make a backup of everything!!!

All U need, can take here: bbs.xiaomi.cn/topic-mirom.html
Fastboot JLB 5.0

Notice here: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/dualboot-stock-jb-and-miui-2-14-2.19061/#post-149408

(i used this MiFlash : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24810757/MiFlash20120723.zip )

JLB 7.0...(http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-6312684-1-1.html)

M2 stable version JLB7.0 update log
update log
system settings
Add-screen color temperature adjustment
optimal adjustment of the screen color temperature parameter
fix some cases can not be charged or charged up discontent
fix some extreme cases, no service area to service area can not register network
repair some cases unlock insensitive '
repair a Bluetooth connection, the speaker can not hear the phone ring tones

FM Radio
New support headset Previous / Next with button selection (varies on model)

sry used google translate..

If MIUIANDROID able to translate the ROM then it would be nice...glad the lock screen sensitivity and the charging problem on power save mode is resolved...especially when the battery really dies...

i am running on jlb7.0 now... I get the problem when i am calling my screen turns off. Normaly when you get the phone away from your ear your screen has to pop on. Hopefully there will be a update soon:eek:

i am running on jlb7.0 now... I get the problem when i am calling my screen turns off. Normaly when you get the phone away from your ear your screen has to pop on. Hopefully there will be a update soon:eek:
hmm doesnt seem to affect me though, do you have screen protector that covers the proximity sensor? if yes please punch a hole or cut the part where it covers...

battery life problematic because of the IPS panel i think, my screen consumes 40-56% of my battery life...from 100% - 0% last about 5-7 hours on heavy use...

hey guys ı got a problem :(. is there a any program for imei changing. ı bought xiaomi m2 from ıbuygou.com. but ı cant use the phone wıth stock ımei. there is a huge tax about my phone. ı dont wanna pay extra 150 dolar. what must ı do.