I Don't Want Time On Lock Screen

Quizzle23

Members
Mar 23, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how to not have the time displayed on the lock screen? Right now I just have the stock Miui, but I have this app (wp clock) that allows you to have the time integrated into your wallpaper. The only problem is when my screen is locked it shows the time twice.

snap20110322_203634.png

Considering it's showing the generic AOSP lockscreen, I'm betting he/she's running 1.3.18 Gingerbread.

are all the gingerbread builds going to have the stock lock screen? talk about ugly

Talk about dealing with it.

It currently has the stock lockscreen. It will probably change in the future. It's the first release of GB on more popular devices. Some features still are not implemented, others are somewhat broken, etc.. Get used to this for the next few weeks as I'm sure the MIUI team is more focused on deploying GB to devices as opposed to adding features.

If you hate the clock/lockscreen that much, quit p****ng about it and flash back to last week or the week before's rom.

There is currently no way to remove the clock from your lockscreen.

You could buy WidgetLocker. It's customizable, so you can just get rid of the clock altogether.

It'll be updated to the new MIUI lockscreen eventually. I think Mark said that the devs are still working on implementing the new UI.

I have same wp clock and in settings theres an option to make it not show in lockscreen that should solve ur problem

Sent from my Google Nexus S using the miui-dev.com Forums App