I have a AX3000 with a mesh AX1800 but I cant find the mesh via app. Only using the computer browser.

Dannyg

Members
Dec 31, 2022
Hi,

I have a AX3000 as my main router and version - MiWiFi stable version 1.0.42. I managed to add a Mesh AX1800 - verison MiWiFi Release 3.0.34.

I can see the Network only using the browser and clicking view full network ( I have to use English translator to read all the chinese from the settings page)

- However, on APP where I can set for example reboot every day at specific time, when I click on Mesh network device - Only my main router shows up.

Can someone help please?

Attached the image of the network using the browser and using mobile.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 15.03.36.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 15.03.36.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1104.jpeg
    IMG_1104.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 223
Hi can someone help me with the above? The app doesnt find the Mesh node even though is connected and working. I need the app to give access to it as I want to turn firewall off or check its settings. When I go online and see the Mesh Mode connected (only was as Image above) the settings is very basic and doesnt give me any options. I dont know what to do, I dont know the regions of both routers or if this is a normal behaviour. I am almost selling this and getting an easier system instead of Chinese with no support.