I need help regarding Mi Note 10 notch problem

Ragmayo

Members
Dec 6, 2020
My Xiaomi Mi Note 10 display have problem Notch one side and flickering after last update MiUI 12.0.3 Stable my phone been working normal until yesterday afternoon i turned it off and o turn on again i found this notch problem as in photo i was sad .. but i found many other users have same problem in notch same style same size but the only difference some people got this problem on left side and some got this problem on right side i got it on right side as in photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201206_114631.jpg
    Screenshot_20201206_114631.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 1,571
Reactions: Nassernody
My Xiaomi Mi Note 10 display have problem Notch one side and flickering after last update MiUI 12.0.3 Stable my phone been working normal until yesterday afternoon i turned it off and o turn on again i found this notch problem as in photo i was sad .. but i found many other users have same problem in notch same style same size but the only difference some people got this problem on left side and some got this problem on right side i got it on right side as in photo.
Did you get any solution because I have the same problem

Did you get any solution because I have the same problem
No pro i didn't get any help and i tried to find screen replacement new we found the same issue in new display that means our display its fine not damage and it's definitely software issue.

No pro i didn't get any help and i tried to find screen replacement new we found the same issue in new display that means our display its fine not damage and it's definitely software issue.
I went to warranty center and they replaced the screen and it's working fine and they told me it's a hardware issue not software but I didn't believe them honestly because this issue appears when I unlocked bootloader and flashed xiaomi.eu stable and now I'm afraid of flash xiaomi.eu again

Last edited:
I went to warranty center and they replaced the screen and it's working fine and they told me it's a hardware issue not software but I didn't believe them honestly because this issue appears when I unlocked bootloader and flashed xiaomi.eu stable and now I'm afraid of flash xiaomi.eu again
It seems like no one gonna help us yesterday i make official police complaint against Xiaomi for the quality control of the product and they accepted my complaint forcing the company to check this problem specially after showing many evidence for other users have the same case as me and they can close Xiaomi branches if they didn't make fast response , I refused replacement new phone or lcd I asked them for finding the reason of the problem .if they're closing their ears to listen i will make them listen legally.

It seems like no one gonna help us yesterday i make official police complaint against Xiaomi for the quality control of the product and they accepted my complaint forcing the company to check this problem specially after showing many evidence for other users have the same case as me and they can close Xiaomi branches if they didn't make fast response , I refused replacement new phone or lcd I asked them for finding the reason of the problem .if they're closing their ears to listen i will make them listen legally.
im with you bro and support you

Please post a screenshot of your "My device" info.

Reactions: Nassernody
I have the same issue. did not fall, get wet etc. suddenly start after latest update. happens in notch area and flickers and flashes badly when using blue light mode or always on. found many with this issue saying turning off the fingerprint lock helped. for me it didn't.
also tried factory reset - did not help.
Please share if you find something. thank you!

I have the same issue. did not fall, get wet etc. suddenly start after latest update. happens in notch area and flickers and flashes badly when using blue light mode or always on. found many with this issue saying turning off the fingerprint lock helped. for me it didn't.
also tried factory reset - did not help.
Please share if you find something. thank you!
i went to the warranty center and they change the screen for free but you have to unlock bootloader

bro, I'm having the same problem on my mi note10.

started today, out of nowhere. and I didn't even drop the smartphone on the floor.

i'm from brazil and i bought the smarthpone at g.e.a.r.b.e.s.t. now, i really don't know what to do to solve this.

any news?

índice.jpg

I have the same problem with the flickering and the right side of the notch screen area.
Nothing to do or replace the screen. ¿?

I have the same problem with the flickering and the right side of the notch screen area.
Nothing to do or replace the screen. ¿?

View attachment 37836
Seeing what people say it is software side. Have you tried to reinstall global official rom? (or any official rom your device first came with regarding the region). Is it the same issue?

Yes i restore to default instalación bit nothing happen.
Yesterday the phone was updated to MIUI 12.5 and nothing has changed.

take a look at this,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have the same problem with my Mi note 10 lite after the latest software update. The worst thing is that my phone is no longer usable right now. The whole screen is flashing on and off. What a nightmare. Xiaomi please do something! Don't act like nothing is going on! We can't afford to have another waste of money.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 285
Finally I sent the mobile to the repair service because they recognized me that it was under warranty and they replaced the screen and now the phone Mi Note 10 no longer have the problem

take a look at this,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have the same problem with my Mi note 10 lite after the latest software update. The worst thing is that my phone is no longer usable right now. The whole screen is flashing on and off. What a nightmare. Xiaomi please do something! Don't act like nothing is going on! We can't afford to have another waste of money.
You know this isn't a xiaomi official forum or support group? Right? Complain at xiaomi's officials.

Reactions: katerpanne