I Rooted It Successful. Then Got Bricked. Helpppp

pramod

Members
Jul 11, 2014
I did rooted it successfully. Then I removed some bloatwared from the Kingsroot software installed while rooting. After that, I got some system error. And when rebooted, its gone into bootlog.

Please help.
How to instal the Offiial ROM / stock ROM again.

I can't boot my device. It keep in the MI logo only.

Pls help someone.

Like redmi note 3g, can we use the Stock ROM installation via PC using the software ?

Thanks very much. Hope it works.
Whij is best option ? PC suite? Or mi Flash ?

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk
It didn't. Not allowed flashing boot.. And then stopped.

And in the MI PC Suite, it says device not supported.

what does that mean? show us a picture of the problem. Did you have the proper drivers installed?

sent from SmartisanOS

what does that mean? show us a picture of the problem. Did you have the proper drivers installed?

sent from SmartisanOS
It can detect my old phone Redmi note 3g

But this new phone Redmi note 3, when I connect it in Fastboot mode, the MI PC suite opens up Flash window, but says Device isn't supported.

Is there separate driver for mi note 3 I need yo install on my laptop ? If yes where I can get it..

i don't know if there is. isn't it a new device as well? i have seen miflash specially for mi4 (for windows 10) so maybe you need special software for Note 3

did you download the miflash from the link before? Maybe your miflash is outdated?
sent from SmartisanOS

Last edited:
Hi. Xiaomi said clearly to NOT play with rooting or any hacking because that can result in data loss or soft brick. You didn't listen and now you can't repair the device because it's bootloader is locked. This prevents from flashing MiFlash or going into recovery.

To sum up your device is dead until Xiaomi provides bootloader unlock method.

Wysłano z MI Note

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
Hi. Xiaomi said clearly to NOT play with rooting or any hacking because that can result in data loss or soft brick. You didn't listen and now you can't repair the device because it's bootloader is locked. This prevents from flashing MiFlash or going into recovery.

To sum up your device is dead until Xiaomi provides bootloader unlock method.

Wysłano z MI Note
can't do anything

Error.. same thing. Cant write to Boot of this device :(

i think the bootloader lock is the problem only
errorr.jpg

Finally got it replaced by a new phone.. Good seller in Singapore. These all sorts are imported from China. and the seller giving 1 month warranty by themselves.

But the set is still having 7.0.9.0 version and a new update is also available, but it get error in download.

7bfb505b625ca49f6031e37e46c91ca6.jpg
9d4268523487227ff951925441858e86.jpg