i said do not copy my post !manohar

i had said in my post ,do not redirect post my post !
Hi Lee,

We all share content in this community, what is your issue? miui.com also share content from our site, please ask the author of the post to correct any missing credits, that should clear the matter up! :)

Also as you are a moderator on en.miui.com i'd suggest you maybe look at being less aggressive too.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited:
i mean at least adk permission from me.
i said in my first post ,do not copy and paste.

i mean at least adk permission from me.
i said in my first post ,do not copy and paste.
Let's not get this blown out of proportion. I have stepped in and edited the thread. This should help clear the matter up, publicly being angry and not reporting it to the admin team is not very helpful for us either as we wouldn't of seen it.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi mark,
sorry for not informing you first,just take it easy.
most chinese guy like "copy paste "way ,they should change their way to post .
take this easy.

Hey , look here man.. & stop shouting here... i dont care a s**t of what you say...
It is not your bloody hard work to say the least....
Here is the original thread of Baidu ROM...
the only mistake i did is instead of doing more research i linked to your download link... I should have had taken the download link from anzhi.com

TRY TO LOOK CAREFULLY AFTER CLICKING THE LINK WHO IS THE DEVELOPER !!!

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-8296855-1-1.html

And i am not some copy pasting Chinese Idiot... mind your words & try to respect forum members. This is public forum. Dont behave indecently & Troll here.

I am also here to try & test new ROMs...
whichever i find interesting & new with features i first try & spread the news for other fellow members of this forum....
Remember this, i dont get anything from doing this... OK ? I dont want any popularity by just posting many threads or i am not doing this for earning money.... i am just sharing whatever is relevant thing available on the internet for Mi2S....
I didnt know that you behave like this.. otherwise i would have avoided posting your pics & your links which will finally benifit you... Is that so difficult for me to take screen shot & upload the ROM to different site & post them here ?
For a silly reason you are behaving like this ???? grow up man... you only take the whole credit , not just the links & pics... even whole credit of developing Baidu ROM n behalf of Baidu ROM developers !!! Happy ?
We could have had solved this through PM , but you wanted to do this way... fine i had to answer you publicly...

LET ME TELL YOU ONCE AGAIN, I AM NOT GETTING ANY BENIFITS FROM DOING THIS.... I AM WASTING MY TIME BY HELPING OTHER USERS BY SEARCHING CONTENTS & UPLOADING THEM TO RESUME SUPPORTED LINKS FOR HOURS TOGETHER !!! REMEMBER THAT...

FINE I WILL NOT DO THAT FROM NOW ON...

LET ME TELL YOU ONCE AGAIN, I AM NOT GETTING ANY BENIFITS FROM DOING THIS.... I AM WASTING MY TIME BY HELPING OTHER USERS BY SEARCHING CONTENTS & UPLOADING THEM TO RESUME SUPPORTED LINKS FOR HOURS TOGETHER !!! REMEMBER THAT...

FINE I WILL NOT DO THAT FROM NOW ON...
That's nice, but still you have to follow author wishes;)

Reactions: deini