I Think My Rom Is Infected

kultissim

Members
May 30, 2016
Hi everyone got my note 3 pro through aliexpress Goldway.
Here is my rom: Global 7.1 stable 7.17.9.0(LH0CNCL)
I don't think it's safe because the a few hours after I turned the phone on, got a google alert telling me someone was connecting into my account in New Delhi India (I leave in France). I did run a few AV that detected malwares but I got the google alert after the antivirus said to have repaired my phone. So I dont know what to do know. What should be my next steps to change the rom?

yes its infected.. install our ROM to be safe..

Thanks for your reply. Im not sure to understand everything but I need something now, I can't wait till xiaomi agree to unlock my phone and then install your kenzo rom. Is there an easy way (im a noob) to install a safe (even if not best like yours) rom?

Last edited:
I had the Same s**t on my mipad 2 but i expected it so i did not login to any account. But installed a xiaomi.eu rom right away :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
I had the Same s**t on my mipad 2 but i expected it so i did not login to any account. But installed a xiaomi.eu rom right away :)

Should've expected it too, but the aliexpress seller seemed so professional (goldway) 4-5 years, very high rates...I guess it's still china...

>>Anyway I just found a method at en.miui can't link it since I havent posted enough
Im in global stable V7.3.2 now
Is xiaomi.eu rom worth the hassle of learning how to unlock the bootloader?

Hi everyone got my note 3 pro through aliexpress Goldway.
Here is my rom: Global 7.1 stable 7.17.9.0(LH0CNCL)
I don't think it's safe because the a few hours after I turned the phone on, got a google alert telling me someone was connecting into my account in New Delhi India (I leave in France). I did run a few AV that detected malwares but I got the google alert after the antivirus said to have repaired my phone. So I dont know what to do know. What should be my next steps to change the rom?
1st change passwords for Mi and Google accounts.

Hi,
you can find flashtool Rom for locked bootloaders.
On official forum.
Then wait for your unlock code and flash what you want.
I'm French too , pm me if you want some details in French.

Tchuss

Yoh

Reactions: Stefano131270