I went to trying Android 11 Beta and now I'm stuck in bootloop

master4life

Members
Mar 14, 2016
I can't get my smartphone back working. Probably Android 11 screwed everything up internally.
Rolling back to Stock ROM also don't work, it appears a warning message Flash sparsecrclist error.
Also I can't flash any recovery menu any more neither fastboot boot works..

Are just all the tools incompatible with android 11 yet or am I screwed?

Good Morning,
i had the same issue. went from latest weekly miui12.3 - android 10 - to softbrick.
I used the miflashtool v2 - and stuck on the same error
flashing a new recovery worked, but it didnt boot - just stuck on fastboot.
ill try different twrps and somehow magically on my last try it booted in twrp

greez

if you on fastboot try boot to TWRP by ADB command or flash TWRP again from TWRP format data then flash eu rom

Reactions: _stasis_
if you on fastboot try boot to TWRP by ADB command or flash TWRP again from TWRP format data then flash eu rom
Ill have to ad, that even try to boot twrp by adb command didnt work for me - but installing twrp via adb command work fine, just couldn boot it!

Reactions: Sylar82
Ill have to ad, that even try to boot twrp by adb command didnt work for me - but installing twrp via adb command work fine, just couldn boot it!
boot it by adb command may take 1 to 2 minute so keep phone connected to PC and wait .
what the version of TWRP you try??

boot it by adb command may take 1 to 2 minute so keep phone connected to PC and wait .
what the version of TWRP you try??
Thats unfortunately i dont know - its the twrp 3.4.2 from LR.team - but its says in twrp at the end aso ..twrp 3.4.2 ...github1111. cant remember exactly.
but thx for the advice that i have to wait - i think its the impatience that it got me always back to fastboot.

Reactions: Sylar82
Okay,

I had the same exact problem, but I have made a way to fix it.

First of all, you need these things downloaded:

The xiaomi.eu ROM: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145706099

The Xiaomi recovery file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hktvkxr3aw0ctio/recovery.img/file

The .bat file for installing the ROM: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5mhz...tboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat/file

platform-tools-windows: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ir6batk4p331s6c/platform-tools-windows.7z/file

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download the files

2. Extract all of the files to 1 folder. The file structure should look like this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3. Now copy all of the files except for "exaid.img" and "platform-tools-windows" into the "firmware-update" folder.

4. Boot your phone into fastboot mode, and connect it to your PC.

5. Open the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" file

6. Wait for the file to finish, and your phone should now reboot, showing the MIUI logo.

7. The phone will now just bootloop. To fix this, boot into recovery mode, and select the format data option.

8. Reboot the phone, and everything should work. If not, then go back to step 1.

NOTE: TWRP does not work with this version of the ROM. There is currently no way to fix it.
NOTE: I only tried this on the Xiaomi mi 10T Pro

I can't get my smartphone back working. Probably Android 11 screwed everything up internally.
Rolling back to Stock ROM also don't work, it appears a warning message Flash sparsecrclist error.
Also I can't flash any recovery menu any more neither fastboot boot works..

Are just all the tools incompatible with android 11 yet or am I screwed?
I faced it. Flash via TWRP xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.0 STABLE RELEASE, and try flash fastboot rom, sparsecrclist error, solved :)

I've just seen all of these comments. I cannot see which phones people are referring to.
The Mi 10 (umi) is different from the other Mi 10s. There is an incompatibility with Mi 10 (umi) and later TWRP. Typically TWRP 3.4.2b has been used to install updates. This is incompatible with the current ROMs.
Therefore, if you have an Mi 10 (umi) and have been flashing TWRP 3.4.2b 0623 or 1026, then you need to change this.
You need to download 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) - from GitHub and flash this to the recovery partition. The Fastboot command for this is:
fastboot flash recovery umi-3.4.0-11.0-1110.img
Once this is flashed in, you should not flash any other TWRP version. This version is also being installed with the ROMs.
However, this version does not decrypt, and ROM updates need to be installed through USB-OTG.

If you need to install through TWRP, then you should only BOOT into (not flash) a later version.
Typically, TWRP 3.4.2b-1206 is the version that is now being used. The fastboot command for this is:
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
Once you exit from this version, it leaves memory, and you still have the stable one in the recovery partition.