Icons Mi4c

SvenM

Members
May 31, 2016
Hi,

Is it normal that my icons are so bigg, and the text is also big?
Sometimes it installs automatic apps that I don't want.

Anyone the same problem?

No I have a 77.**.**.** Rom on my MI4C
It is a ROM version with mallware.
Read a lot to root a clean version from xiaomi.eu, but dont know how to start with it :)

Now I flashed to the official version of MIU but can only select "english" and not "dutch"
And google play store doesn't work anymore. Installed it with google installer but can not log in in my google accounts
Everytime I get errors. Version of ROM is MIUI7 6.5.26

Read a lot to root a clean version from xiaomi.eu, but dont know how to start with it :)

Now I flashed to the official version of MIU but can only select "english" and not "dutch"
And google play store doesn't work anymore. Installed it with google installer but can not log in in my google accounts
Unlock bootloader
http://en.miui.com/unlock/

You locked bootloader and don't be able to use community roms.
Now you have two ways.
1. Unlock bootloader and flash any rom you want. Good but little long approval process.
or
2. Downgrade via fasboot or EDL-mode to previous version official miui7, with not locked bootloader. Then flash weekly or stable rom from here community (multilang).

I suggest use EU ROM... if you want to stay with the MIUI Theme and Style... otherwise MOKEE or CM13.1

I unlocked my Mi4c a few days ago and tried MOKEE and CM13.1 ... now i'm using MIUI 7 EU, i love the elegance of MIUI interface (Had an iPhone previously)...

Reactions: Stefano131270