New ICS 2.4.27 bugs

blackstones

Members
Mar 29, 2012
ICS 2.4.27
Phone: Xiaomi Mi-one
Bug: Network connection stops working and gives you a X no network and need to set the phone to airplaine mode or reboot.

Problem seems to happen a lot died 3-4 times now even did a new install same issue.
im gonna see if manage to get a logcat

Problem with location services. For example, if I want to check-in in Fousquare app, it shows: "No location services are on!" and I can't check-in. If I enable GPS satellites, it works, but if I have enabled only Google's location services, it doesn't work and Fousquare can't get location.

MIUI v4 ICS - 2.4.27 - Android 4.0.4 - CM9 Kernel

I am also experiencing the same issue as described on top of losing my network after receiving or placing a call...

ICS 4.0.4 (2.4.27)
MI-One

ICS 4.0.4 (2.4.27)
Phone : SGS2

Calendar fc every time you open it. Accounts don't sync calendar (only calendar). They say that there is a problem with the sync (however the message appears immediately so it doesn't even try to connect).

Tried removing everything from my google calendar but still no sync and fc.
Tried downloading ICS Calendar from market, changed persmissions and renamed the file after replacing the original in system/app. Stucks in loading when adding an event. Probably it doesn't sync that's why.
Tried replacing calendar.apk, calendarsync.apk and googlecalendarsync.apk with other versions but nothing worked (however I may have used wrong ones). If anyone knows a link to these files from a previous miui ics version you can suggest me to try more.
Tried all calendars and only calendar that works is the business calendar but doesn't sync of course. The others fc.

Calendar fc every time you open it. Accounts don't sync calendar (only calendar). They say that there is a problem with the sync (however the message appears immediately so it doesn't even try to connect).

Same here.

@Vagelis: Are you sure you have 4.0.4? It seems that Android version has been downgraded to 4.0.3 in MIUI 2.4.27...

Same here.

@Vagelis: Are you sure you have 4.0.4? It seems that Android version has been downgraded to 4.0.3 in MIUI 2.4.27...

It never was downgraded. If anything the build.prop showed 4.0.4, when it infact was 4.0.3.

ICS 4.0.4 (2.4.27)

Tried removing everything from my google calendar but still no sync and fc.
Tried downloading ICS Calendar from market, changed persmissions and renamed the file after replacing the original in system/app. Stucks in loading when adding an event. Probably it doesn't sync that's why.
Tried replacing calendar.apk, calendarsync.apk and googlecalendarsync.apk with other versions but nothing worked (however I may have used wrong ones). If anyone knows a link to these files from a previous miui ics version you can suggest me to try more.
Tried all calendars and only calendar that works is the business calendar but doesn't sync of course. The others fc.

Try this go to accounts&sync>select ur google account>and tick sync calender

ICS 2.4.27 Nexus S: Cant see SMS text of new SMS on the lockscreen while holding the lock symbol.

Also have problems with the internet connection (not with WLAN)

Phone: Xiaomi Mi-one M1
Problem: phone do not manage to use 2.4.27 and 2.4.20 if you use 2.4.27 and then try to use 2.4.20 it crashes with the error : com.android.phone has stopped

So something beetween 2.4.27 and 2.4.20 must be different in settings/phone. If you only use the backup and transfer apps it works correct on both 2.4.27 and 2.4.20 but if you change system settings in 2.4.27 and then go to 2.4.20 it crashes. You cant just press ok becuase it pops up just as fast as you hit ok.

Phone: Galaxy S2 - MIUI 2.4.27
Internet Call don't work.
Setting - Phone - status - FC (android.phone.com)
The app (from market) "hipserv" don't connect to internet or LAN
The app (from market) "Star" (By Escapist Games Limited) - FC
The market came back to 3.4.4 after a restart phone
The rotate to silence phone don't work...
SIGH SIGH SIGH...

I have the same problem.
Also tried unsyncing the gmail calendar as hazmah said,, but it still FC.

I have the same problem.
Also tried unsyncing the gmail calendar as hazmah said,, but it still FC.
My calender works fine no FC and also syncs with google account .to sync facebook i used hax sync which works.

For ppl having market issue
so this is what i did and it works
1)download Google Play.apk ver 3.5.16(latest) and rename it to Phonesky.apk
2)delete vending from /system/app
3)now copy the google play store which u renames to phonesky.apk to /sysyem/app over right it
4) restart phone

Same here.

Seems you are right... I have miui 4.0.3!Is there a newer version for SGS2?

@hamzah
this doesn't work it says there is a problem with the server sync (only for the calendar)

I have one question dont know this is a bug or not.When someone call me phone ring once i mean the melody that i choose for ringtone rings once and after that just vibration.I put ringtone to system/media/audio/ringtones and fixed permission but still rings once.