I'd Like To Know How To Flash A Rom From Here

mtnjustm

Members
Jul 9, 2016
well, basically i bought mi max and i want to flash a rom from here.
i dont know the first thing about bootloader, and hope somebody could add me to
or facebook: matan yashar
and explain to me how to do everything right.
this for example made me nervous:
Your first step would be to unlock the bootloader. I was able to unlock the bootloader right away and install TWRP. What sucked for me was dealing with the encryption. I ended up deleting my OS and everything on my internal storage (so nothing to flash). Luckily I was able to sideload this ROM and get things back to normal.

Sorry, I don't have Skype. Just keep reading and researching before you go ahead and do it.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

yes, as the Internal storage is encrypted and twrp cant decrypt it (yet?) you'll have to Format storage / System to flash a custom rom like the miui EU one.

Tapatalk on Mi Max

yes, as the Internal storage is encrypted and twrp cant decrypt it (yet?) you'll have to Format storage / System to flash a custom rom like the miui EU one.

Tapatalk on Mi Max
can you help me with how to do it, step by step or something, or just add me to skype/facebook or something?

You can do what I did, format your data via TWRP, which will wipe everything, including your internal storage, then use adb to flash the xiaomi.eu ROM.

You can do what I did, format your data via TWRP, which will wipe everything, including your internal storage, then use adb to flash the xiaomi.eu ROM.

can you add me to skype:mtnjustme, or facebook: matan yashar?

OR, or, you could, since we're talking about the Mi Max here, which has 2 Sim slots or 1 Sim one MicroSd card, put the Rom in the external memory and flash it from there once you formatted everything internal... ;)

I'm new to Mi Max Pro as well and do looking forward to receiving a rookie proofen manual.
Go for it, guys! :)