If miui v6 is like this...

There are few companies who provide high end hrdware at even lesser price than Xiaomi.

True, but would you deny that first Xiaomi opened the way in the trend "cheap, high-end, reliable smartphones" for other Chinese brands to follow? Try to remember what kind of crap you got for the same price when MI2 was released. Only a few months later did LG release its Nexus 4 to catch up with this trend. (At least, this is my way of observing these things...)

I am observing Xiaomi's next move...:cool:

The higher expectations you have the more disappointed you'll get, I'm afraid.

Here's v6... I hope that's a fake
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: jojo_0n
Here's v6...

What a Shame... Xiaomi devices are not getting MIUI V6 First ? other devices are given the first preference ?
Also where in the video we can see that it is MIUI V6 ?

Here's v6...

seems v5 themed... but i already know this

Here's v6...

looks very nice

It is truely a shame xiaomi devices should always come first. The support policy is really weird

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

What a Shame... Xiaomi devices are not getting MIUI V6 First ? other devices are given the first preference ?
Also where in the video we can see that it is MIUI V6 ?
Because video of beta MIUI V6 leaked first from Nexus 7 you assume, that Nexus will also get first update? Strange logic...
So many emotions for stupid phone update. I don't really understand it... You should wait for reliable rumors before you make any conclusions, mate.

Reactions: MikelFuchs
Ok buddy, have you seen a beta leak for Mi2 anywhere ? or heard about it ?
Ingbrzy only commented that it is for Nexus.... I didn't assume it & i didn't mean that Nexus will get first update.
When someone like Ingbrzy comments about some rumor i have a Logical sense to believe whose Logic is True.
I don't know about your Logic sorry. And you don't understand my Logic also.
I am waiting waiting waiting....

Ok buddy, have you seen a beta leak for Mi2 anywhere ? or heard about it ?
Ingbrzy only commented that it is for Nexus.... I didn't assume it & i didn't mean that Nexus will get first update.
When someone like Ingbrzy comments about some rumor i have a Logical sense to believe whose Logic is True.
I don't know about your Logic sorry. And you don't understand my Logic also.
I am waiting waiting waiting....
Look @ miui.com website there is the miui v6 supported devices list (best devices or something similar, there is mi2(s) note 3 and other phones so we'll get v6 )

Mmm I must be blind, don't see anything about V6. Thanks anyway :)
Yeah, I also don't really find what he's talking about, but it comes closest to what he's describing. Maybe he means that the top devices from that list will be getting V6?

Yeah, I also don't really find what he's talking about, but it comes closest to what he's describing. Maybe he means that the top devices from that list will be getting V6?
Mmm yeah. But he could be a little bit more clear about what he is trying to say lol. Especially when I asked him for clearification a 2nd time hehe. Anyway, time will tell :)

Btw.
On a dutch forum I read somebody received a notification of Miui V6 update?! Weird

8ydusaju.jpg

So.. Since the official 'tablets-builds' of miui v5 are kitkat based. Its now 100% certain that v6 will be on kitkat too, isnt it? Would be weird if miui v5 is on kitkat, and v6 on 4.3