• screen64.jpg
    screen64.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 340
  • screen65.jpg
    screen65.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 333
some leaked (or fake) screens
source
It's the porting of miui v5 for Nexus 7 to Nexus 5, but.. you guys are really sure that the never seen v6 isn't anything more than the one already released to Nexus 7? That is, a v5 with some little change in the default theme (brighter top bar, flatter radio buttons, blurred background of the taskbar dropdown menu, app's screen previews in the taskmanager), with the support for tablet screens and, maybe, a kitkat base for Mi2S?

It's the porting of miui v5 for Nexus 7 to Nexus 5, but.. you guys are really sure that the never seen v6 isn't anything more than the one already released to Nexus 7? That is, a v5 with some little change in the default theme (brighter top bar, flatter radio buttons, blurred background of the taskbar dropdown menu, app's screen previews in the taskmanager), with the support for tablet screens and, maybe, a kitkat base for Mi2S?
We will know. When it is there.

there is news from akiba wind (Ivan) microblogging, that the one that based on 4.4.2 kitkat will be MIUI 5.1 (yes, v5.1). he said that it will be released before the holidays
source: (use google translate for this)
http://weibo.com/hqiwu

using google translation:
5.1 will be released before the holidays meters 2/2S/2A personal use version 4.4.2 final version, there are a lot of changes and improvements. M 2/2S after the release (m 2A No) based MIUI 5.1 toss version 4.4 will be a holiday to come back!

Reactions: Wajk
Well... as long as we have Ivans AOSP 4.4.2 rom why would we need Miui ^^ I just hope Xiaomi will also release a stock android rom again!

Well... as long as we have Ivans AOSP 4.4.2 rom why would we need Miui ^^ I just hope Xiaomi will also release a stock android rom again!
what do you think if the new MIUI uses ivan's kernel so the kitkat performance relatively the same?

For me Ivan says about releasing HIS aosp final version before labour day with 5.1.14 version name (there's no such thing as MIUI 5.1 he he lol).

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: deini
For me Ivan says about releasing HIS aosp final version before labour day with 5.1.14 version name (there's no such thing as MIUI 5.1 he he lol).

Wysłane z MI3
Mmmm wonder what changes that will bring as to me his current AOSP rom is perfect :)