IH RICE COOKER connection error

utekevin

Members
Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
I just bought a IH RICE COOKER.
I’m really desperate because it cooks good rice and looks amazing.

issue:
When I go through the wifi connection process as the app says, at the and I got the connection error message.
The wifi light is on constant blue so it means it connected to wifi but error occurred.

I tried with different iphones and with 2,4 G internet.
The wifi signal is good and stable!

I really hope someone can help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your settings in Mi Home app, should be like this:
Locale Mainland China
Language English
Country Shanghai in Chinese (Google Translation Shanghai-chinese)
Are you German? Then take a look here: https://www.androidkosmos.de/test-xiaomi-rice-cooker-reiskocher/#disqus_thread

THANK YOU SO MUCH. MeiGuddet,
I changed the location and even deleted my account and registered with a new one with China location. Not it works fine.

I’m from Hungary.

Do you know how to change the display clocks?

Sorry, but as far as I understood in the test from the link I gave you, the guy didn't succeed in changing the display clock.

P.S.: Please don't post your questions several threads, that's not necessary and no one can follow this.

Hi there,
I have exactly the same problem, the blue LED is on meaning wifi connection succeeded, but I get a connection error in the app. Locale, language and country are set properly. (Shanghai I could set in english in the app settings, there was no need to select it with chinese letters). Any clue what might be the problem?

Regards,
Gabor

Solved in the meantime. Need to create a chinese account first, which cannot be changed afterwards. The chinese account requires a phone number though. How can it be deleted afterwards? Any hints?