I'm new to Mi3

edgeofultima

Members
Mar 14, 2014
hi, i'm new to android and stuff, so i just bought myself a Mi3 NVIDIA Tegra, the recovery mode is in a language beyond my understanding, i don't know whether it's in chinese or something, my friend's the one who said it to me that the recovery mode is not in english, and i am also having a problem to install google stuffs like google+ and google play store. my friend told me to root the phone, so how should i root it and how can i solve my problem of not able to install those google stuff? and can i change the recovery mode to english? please help me.

-i hope i can get along with everyone :3 -

Are you sure you got the original MI3? Because in the recovery (MiRecovery 2.0) at the first screen it will ask you to choose between 3 language and English is one of them. If you didn't have MiRecovery then your phone could be a fake one.

i don't know what i just did, press power button and volume up*if i'm not wrong, and now i'm stuck to a screen with the android lying down and triangle with exclamation mark :(

can you post a picture of your phone?
when you are trying to enter recovery mode (power + vol up) you will have to choose between 3 language options..
to force exit recovery mode just press and hold the power button until the phone shut

this is how original mi recovery looks like (if you choose english language).. (sorry im too lazy to screenshot my phone :D)

MI-1-Fake-1_041.jpg