I'm unsure what to do with my unusable redmi note 11

Yorkshire

Members
May 25, 2022
So, i purchased a redmi note 11 from amazon (uk version) last month and id been fairly happy with it up until around a week ago..
I started to have issues with wifi and then quickly lost network signal and data completely leaving me without any connection to the internet and unable to make or receive calls/messages.
After reading online a bit about some 'Fixes' id tried re-inserting sim/ toggling flight mode/ resetting network settings all to no avail, In then end i decided to make a backup of all my data and use the phones recovery mode to wipe all data in the hopes that resolved the issue..
It didnt, it just rendered the phone unusable as its now stuck in the setup process because it requires connecting to a google account, which i cannot do without any source of network connection. So im at a loss on what to do.. ive never flashed or rooted a phone so attempting that seems a little intimidating, and im concerned if the problem is actually hardware related i may void the warranty and shoot myself in the foot there, but then i spoke to amazon customer service today and they told me to send it back for a refund, which is also not an ideal solution for me as i got the phone at a discounted price and would rather not have to pay the extra to repurchase a phone i already bought..

sorry for the ramble,
but any helpful thoughts, opinions or insights would be greatly appreciated.

So, i purchased a redmi note 11 from amazon (uk version) last month and id been fairly happy with it up until around a week ago..
I started to have issues with wifi and then quickly lost network signal and data completely leaving me without any connection to the internet and unable to make or receive calls/messages.
After reading online a bit about some 'Fixes' id tried re-inserting sim/ toggling flight mode/ resetting network settings all to no avail, In then end i decided to make a backup of all my data and use the phones recovery mode to wipe all data in the hopes that resolved the issue..
It didnt, it just rendered the phone unusable as its now stuck in the setup process because it requires connecting to a google account, which i cannot do without any source of network connection. So im at a loss on what to do.. ive never flashed or rooted a phone so attempting that seems a little intimidating, and im concerned if the problem is actually hardware related i may void the warranty and shoot myself in the foot there, but then i spoke to amazon customer service today and they told me to send it back for a refund, which is also not an ideal solution for me as i got the phone at a discounted price and would rather not have to pay the extra to repurchase a phone i already bought..

sorry for the ramble,
but any helpful thoughts, opinions or insights would be greatly appreciated.
Update: i just booted the phone again with my sim card in and i'm now also getting a notification saying android setup is not responding.