IMILAB EC2 (International Version) - How to pair with multiple devices?

hugosoares88

Members
May 25, 2020
Hello guys!
I recently purchased 2 xiaomi imilab ec2 cameras (plus 1 hub) and successfully connected them to my phone (in Mijia app- Mi Home)
However, when i went to do the same in my wife's phone it required do reset the hub in order to pair with the phone but by doing this step all configurations disappeared from my phone.

How can i have access to the Mi Home in multiple phones for the same hub/cameras ?

Thanks!

Create a new profile on the second phone in the Mi-Home app.
On the first phone (the one than you used to setup the device initially) just share the control or use of the desired device to the newly created profile.

Hello guys!
I recently purchased 2 xiaomi imilab ec2 cameras (plus 1 hub) and successfully connected them to my phone (in Mijia app- Mi Home)
However, when i went to do the same in my wife's phone it required do reset the hub in order to pair with the phone but by doing this step all configurations disappeared from my phone.

How can i have access to the Mi Home in multiple phones for the same hub/cameras ?

Thanks!

very simple. just share the device with another mi account. the second person gets an invite and can access to the camera.