IMILAB EC2 stopped working

MShelp

Members
Feb 21, 2021
Hi,

I have an IMILAB EC2 wireless gateway with a camera connected for half a year now, it was working fine. Today all of a sudden I noticed the light on the gateway is blinking blue and it's showing offline in MI home.

I've tried restarting and even tried deleting the device from the app and adding it again, but it always fails connecting to the wifi network. Wifi signal is fine, gateway is next to the router, nothing changed, password is the same. Why did it stopped working all of a sudden? What can I do? Thanks

Hi, i have the same problem, i've 4 cameras, and 1 on them stopped working, now, they only flash blue led...
The app doesn't allows to add thi camer to the other 3.
Now it's not possible to use it...

My issue was not the cameras but the gateway itself like explained on the thread. At least until today. I woke up and the gateway was miraculously properly connected again (not flashing). I added the camera and it added fine, but it won't open

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-22-13-30-27-750.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-22-13-30-27-750.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 653
  • Screenshot_2021-02-22-13-30-33-077.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-22-13-30-33-077.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 934
Ah yes, mee too yesterday have had some problems with my xiaomi devices.

Imilab cameras
2 vacuum robot
1 gateway
1 camera 1080p

for 3-4 hours all devices lost the connection with wifi, with blinking blue led, but today thai problem is solved

the problem with the ec2 camera remain...3 on 4 work properly

Last edited:
Any luck? Mine is the same. What a bad product, not even 1 year old. Any one knows where I can get support from Xiaomi in europe? I bought this out of banggood

Nah. I contacted support from the online shop I bought this as well. Useless. Apparently it's really broken out of the blue. They want me to pay the product again to send a new one HA. Never buying this again.

i faced similar problem.
I have 2 gates and three cameras.
gateway works fine if the frequency of objects hitting the frame is very small, as soon as the frequency "according to the non-monetary algorithm of the developers" somehow coincides, the device freezes. When this hangs, the camera starts a significant discharge of the camera. juggling is just a reboot of the gateway.
I tried various combinations of cameras and gates, connected three to one and one at a time, the result is the same. The fitback from the application has never been answered.
As far as I understood, this is most likely not a high-quality performance of the device, it is not for nothing that they released a new version of the gateway.

5F48B562-57CB-40EF-825D-48D3D094CD5A.png
Hi I have the same problem. My cameras stopped work since one day. I tried to reset them and even installed one more time. Nothing helped.

I have the same problems…only loading and under network info a high Paket loss rate since a few works. Camera doesn’t work any more….

Does anybody have an solution ?

Same issue here. I have 3 cameras. Out of the three, after about 6 months of operation:
- 1 works fine
- 1 is "alive", i can connect it to the gateway but no image feed works - image is always black
- 1 is totally dead - no led on, does not turn on, however, i can hear the relay that switches night mode on/off operation.

Has anyone tried to open the cameras? Just out of curiosity i would like to see what is inside, since i have two dead ones.