Impossible to Mount after flash

An1992

Members
Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Impossible to Mount after flash, I had the latest version 9.8.15 and with the flash on twrp 3.3.1.37 (mauronofrio) and it was fine .. Then I flash version 9.8.22 and the whole process is fine, but in the end the message appears in red .. Unable to mount the partition .. I tried to flag all the partitions but it doesn't change anything, change twrp with 3.3.1.41 (mauronofrio) and it's the same .. Flash again from the previous version 9.8.15 and always the same .. The phone starts normally though .. How do I solve?

TWRP 3.3.1-41 doesn't support storage encryption on Android Q yet.

Decrypt / Format your data partition to an unencrypted one or wait until TWRP is updated.

On 3.3.1.37/41 the access on data partition, the see internal memory and when the access to recovery,I insert the swipe combination to decrypt the memory and it work perfect

TWRP 3.3.1-41 doesn't support storage encryption on Android Q yet.

Decrypt / Format your data partition to an unencrypted one or wait until TWRP is updated.

TWRP 3.3.1.37/41 BOTH SUPPORT WELL, EN-CRYPT AND DE-CRYPT.... Until /________ Not disturb with Magisk modules deep integrations [or] collapse system level modifications .

If you already feel collapsed [dirty flash many types & times], than forward to clean install is the Recommend solution .

ANDROID Q_ 9.8.22.....
MI9

Already tried .. Nothing always the same error .. I am stunned because I can access the memory with 9.8.22 and twrp 3.3.1.41, as I did with the old footer if you say that it is not compatible .. Actually the first beta of gone 10 is the recovery 3.3.1.35 (I think it was that) it didn't let me access the internal memory, so I used flash via otg, but now I do it from the internal memory like I do with the old android pie

Already tried .. Nothing always the same error .. I am stunned because I can access the memory with 9.8.22 and twrp 3.3.1.41, as I did with the old footer if you say that it is not compatible .. Actually the first beta of gone 10 is the recovery 3.3.1.35 (I think it was that) it didn't let me access the internal memory, so I used flash via otg, but now I do it from the internal memory like I do with the old android pie
No TWRP Backup ? if have any old backup Try Restore !

And why should I restore the backup .. Even if after the flash gives me error the phone is fine

And why should I restore the backup .. Even if after the flash gives me error the phone is fine
May be your old system files encrypted correctly, possible ways to de-crypt and again you update to latest ROM version , should be ok! without Error.

can you send the error details...

This is the official statement of the TWRP Creator for the Mi 9.
- Versions 37 and 41 have added Android 10 UNENCRYPTED SUPPORT, but no statement has been made about Android 10 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT.

Pls check below image, everything works fine encrypt and decryption.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-28-18-20-43-628_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-28-18-20-43-628_com.android.settings.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_2019-08-28-18-20-03-228_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-28-18-20-03-228_com.android.settings.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 202

Ok?? I flash the last version of xioami.eu from internal storege with 3.3.1.41...

This rom seems to have the trwp version 3.3.1.37, this is installed when the rom flashes. The flash is fine except for the error message of partition mounting after the flash ... Tried to do even full wipe .. Equal, the phone however it works well

I repeat with this version xioami.eu and trwp (37/41) I insert the combination of wipe to decrypt the internal memory .. It works well

Reactions: sahafdeen
Could it be, that in twrp you mount system partition complete without to cross the option "mount system read-write only"?

On the other hand there is a possibility to discuss with the developer und contributer of twrp direct in this thread

Hi, Impossible to Mount after flash, I had the latest version 9.8.15 and with the flash on twrp 3.3.1.37 (mauronofrio) and it was fine .. Then I flash version 9.8.22 and the whole process is fine, but in the end the message appears in red .. Unable to mount the partition .. I tried to flag all the partitions but it doesn't change anything, change twrp with 3.3.1.41 (mauronofrio) and it's the same .. Flash again from the previous version 9.8.15 and always the same .. The phone starts normally though .. How do I solve?
Disable pin and/or pattern, flash twrp again, and install ROM 9.8.22, which is Android10. Twrp 37 has a bug.