New In A Dnd Screen Doesn't Turn On While Incoming Call

emoxam

Members
Sep 30, 2011
Good day!
i've installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3SHM3X_8.4.26_v9-6.0.zip and i see the strange thing - in DND mode when call in coming screen doesn't turn on. So i can see, and can't hear the incoming call. Is it a mistake?
Thank you

Good day!
i've installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3SHM3X_8.4.26_v9-6.0.zip and i see the strange thing - in DND mode when call in coming screen doesn't turn on. So i can see, and can't hear the incoming call. Is it a mistake?
Thank you
No.
Do you have turn on the option to allow incoming call?

8564091fb919dc09f38718eb45862da4.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

No.
Do you have turn on the option to allow incoming call?

8564091fb919dc09f38718eb45862da4.jpg

I have little different options. If i add exclusion then incoming call appears with a sound as usual. If not add then screen is stay off while incoming call is arrived.
photo_2018-06-08_14-52-41.jpg photo_2018-06-08_14-52-46.jpg photo_2018-06-08_14-52-49.jpg

On the Exceptions list, you don't have any contact.
That's the cause.
You must add contacts to the exception list, or select the other options like:
All Contacts - All the contacts in your contact list
Favorites - All the favorites contacts in your contact list
All - All the numbers

On the Exceptions list, you don't have any contact.
That's the cause.
You must add contacts to the exception list, or select the other options like:
All Contacts - All the contacts in your contact list
Favorites - All the favorites contacts in your contact list
All - All the numbers

When i add exclusion call will be with a sound, as i remember it should be with only vibro.
And i can't add exclusions, there are many unknown numbers calling me.. i want it be with turned on screen and vibro, and with bluetooth music playing (silent mode is turning off music). I am using some 3ed party app to enable the sound of audio player at DNDN mode for now, but this is a killing feauture

I have experienced same problem in 8.7.5 on mi6. I have favorite contacts in DND mode, and it doesn't pop up the InCallUI when someone that is not in exception list. However, in Miui9, i don't have problem like that.