In Your Opinion What Is' The Best Version Rom Multi

I use 5.10.16, have no issues with it. I like to use latest usually but 5.10.22 rom is a lot slower on my note 2 prime. The difference is about 10-15%.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thanks a lot Cellux, I still use 5.9.18, is fine and I do not know if and when to change!

Grazie mille Cellux, io uso ancora 5.9.18, va benissimo e non so se e quando cambiare!

Reactions: alfiogardenia
I had problems with version 5.10.16 on pt-pt language...
I upgraded to 5.10.22 and now is fine.
I'm not thinking of moving to the stable version for now

Thank you for your information. I find most amusing versions weekly, though it takes a bit of time, but I'm curious!

Grazie per la tua informazione. Io trovo piu divertenti le versioni settimanali, anche se occupa un po di tempo, ma sono curioso!

Cosa fa Special One? Mr. Mourhino?

I dont play many games on it
Screenshot_com.miui.securitycenter_2015-10-03-01-54-52.png

but to me it lasts well
with screen on and the battery at 100%
with wifi and Facebook on,
it takes 10 minutes to move to the 99%
this in version 5.10.22 but im now in version 5.10.29

I dont play many games on it
View attachment 10700

but to me it lasts well
with screen on and the battery at 100%
with wifi and Facebook on,
it takes 10 minutes to move to the 99%
this in version 5.10.22 but im now in version 5.10.29

[
I still Rom 5.09.18, at this time and 'to 14% battery, 27 hours and 32 minutes of activity, 21 hours 55 minutes of free wi-fi, 3 hours 40 minutes to display on, Satisfactory, but not great, Much battery is absorbed by the display 58%. Do not play with the phone.

I read that the version 5.10.22 and a little more slowly.
5.09.18 They have recommended here and 'very good, very fast, I have no problem. I would like to try a new thing I do not know, maybe look a little.
I apologize for my English

I read that the version 5.10.22 and a little more slowly.
5.09.18 They have recommended here and 'very good, very fast, I have no problem. I would like to try a new thing I do not know, maybe look a little.
I apologize for my English
Hi Stefano. I'm running 5.9.18 too and for me it's very good. I'm looking for a new ROM but I'm still waiting a new one better than our lovely 5.9.18.

Sent by Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Alfio Gardenia

Hi Stefano. I'm running 5.9.18 too and for me it's very good. I'm looking for a new ROM but I'm still waiting a new one better than our lovely 5.9.18.

Hello alfio, my teacher and 'Ski......, his replacement when there' he jac...., two talented aides! Congratulations to them!

Can some of you post prime geekbench results / rom version? With .16 i easily hit 1000/5000, while .22+ roms produce 850/4500. I'm not chasing results usually, but it seems like a quite serious performance bug in newest roms.. or I'm messing something up with my unit?

Best rom for me is Hermes 5.10.22 . Battery is very good. WIFI and connection internet is good.