Invalid inaccurate GPS data after using FakeLocation app

fikide

Members
Jun 28, 2023
Hello, I have Mi 12T Pro

I spoofed my location with FakeLocation app prior my trip to somewhere. So I'm not sure if my problem related with spoofing or not, because I actually visited that place for couple days.

Google Maps shows the location I spoofed first then after couple seconds shows my real location. İf I close/open app it happens again. Yandex Map stucks on wrong location permanetly. I searched on the forum and Google before posting this thread and tried all of the solutions recommended. I'm trying to fix this over 2 weeks now.

I turned off Mocked Location on developer setttings
I deleted app data/cache uninstalled/installed Google Maps
I deleted app data/cache of Google Play
I tried to deleted Google Location History (it was turned of already)
I opened/closed High accuracy/Wifi/Bluetooth Scans
I tried to reset A-GPS data with GPS Status App and GPS Locker
I wiped dalvik/cache on TWRP
I installed lastest Eurom for my phone

+GpsFix Apps shows

Android GPS Provider - Spoofed Location
Android Network Provider - Spoofed Location
Google Play Services - Real Location

+CIT GPS test (Hardware Test) Passes with Real Location

I feel like I tried evertyhing except factory resetting. Do you have any recommendations?

I thought it was obvious that I'm using EuRom. Because I mentioned it.
Sorry, but for me it isn't clear, because a lot of new people jump in here in the bugs section considering their "V14.0.2.0.TJBEUXM" a Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Last edited:
Sorry, but for me it isn't clear, because a lot of new people jump in here in the bugs section considering their "V14.0.2.0.TJBEUXM" a Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I'm using Eurom since 2019. So I'm sure I'm using Eurom. Can we leave this and focus on my problem?