New Incoming call delay when using SIM Data

Ammar Gaffar

Members
Feb 16, 2022
I am using Xiaomi Note 10 Pro and my wife is using Poco X3 Pro and both have exactly the same issue, delaying of incoming calls, while I can hear the ring but the caller information and the Answer buttons are showing after 3 to 5 seconds on the screen which is very annoying,

I noticed that this issue is happening when I am using internet data on the sim and I am using for example Facebook or YouTube.

To reproduce this issue:
1. Open your internet data from the sim.
2. Open Facebook and surf.
3. Make a call from another number.

I believe there is a compatibility issue with Google Caller App in your MIUI, because for my wife I bought another caller app and the issue is not showing anymore, but it is not a solution because I like the default caller app by Google and I don't have to pay for using default feature.

My phone is on MIUI 12.5 (12.2.6.0 Stable).

Regards

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Can you specify the link with the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM ? Did this issues appeared specifically when you installed it ?

Ammar Gaffar

Members
Feb 16, 2022
I didn't install any custom ROM, I am using the stock firmware and I updated to the recent from the phone itself.

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
I didn't install any custom ROM, I am using the stock firmware and I updated to the recent from the phone itself.
If your question is not linked to this ROM, you should go to the official forums