New Incoming call delay when using SIM Data

Ammar Gaffar

Members
Feb 16, 2022
I am using Xiaomi Note 10 Pro and my wife is using Poco X3 Pro and both have exactly the same issue, delaying of incoming calls, while I can hear the ring but the caller information and the Answer buttons are showing after 3 to 5 seconds on the screen which is very annoying,

I noticed that this issue is happening when I am using internet data on the sim and I am using for example Facebook or YouTube.

To reproduce this issue:
1. Open your internet data from the sim.
2. Open Facebook and surf.
3. Make a call from another number.

I believe there is a compatibility issue with Google Caller App in your MIUI, because for my wife I bought another caller app and the issue is not showing anymore, but it is not a solution because I like the default caller app by Google and I don't have to pay for using default feature.

My phone is on MIUI 12.5 (12.2.6.0 Stable).

Regards

Can you specify the link with the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM ? Did this issues appeared specifically when you installed it ?

I didn't install any custom ROM, I am using the stock firmware and I updated to the recent from the phone itself.

I didn't install any custom ROM, I am using the stock firmware and I updated to the recent from the phone itself.
If your question is not linked to this ROM, you should go to the official forums