Install EU Rom in Xiaomi 12S Ultra

sartoori

Members
Oct 25, 2020
Hello everyone.

PLEASE someone can help me? I tryed to install eu rom xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V13.0.11.0.SLACNXM_v13-12 in mi 12S Ultra but now it´s stuck in fastboot mode.

It was in China stock rom.
I already unlocked bootloader
Then tryed to flash TWRP twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-thor-skkk and then asked to reboot. But the reboot is still on fastboot mode.

What should i do?

Please someone help me.

Thank you!

Go back and install the last fastboot version using the first install with format bat file in Windows. Then install the first version for twrp and finally install the latest.
It may be that you never formatted after your install. You have to on first change of ROM branch due to possible partition differences between them.

Go back and install the last fastboot version using the first install with format bat file in Windows. Then install the first version for twrp and finally install the latest.
It may be that you never formatted after your install. You have to on first change of ROM branch due to possible partition differences between them.
Hello.
Thank you very much.

I did install the last fastboot version and now is working.
But how i install the twrp version now?
I should fastboot flash twrp and then install by twrp or update by the system and install?

Thank you.

If you used the last fastboot version, you should now have twrp. You must boot twrp in 12su, not flash. There are instructions In the forum but from fastboot using adb, fastboot boot twrpname.img. it will boot into twrp where you can flash it to both a and b using the zip file it came in.

Reactions: sartoori
If you used the last fastboot version, you should now have twrp. You must boot twrp in 12su, not flash. There are instructions In the forum but from fastboot using adb, fastboot boot twrpname.img. it will boot into twrp where you can flash it to both a and b using the zip file it came in.
I'll try.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

I'll try.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.
look here....

Reactions: sartoori and Mark F
I'll try.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the part called update ROM, start at 7:49

Hello everyone again.

I just received OTA update xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V14.0.2.0.TLACNXM_12652097f0_v14-13-fastboot.zip but this is FASTBOOT.

I should just go to PC and open the bat file to update or i should make a clean install? Actually i don't want to wipe but as i am in xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V13.0.11.0.SLACNXM_v13-12.zip i have this doubt because this one is RECOVERY and i have TWRP installed.

Please can anyone help on this?

Thank you very much.

Hello everyone again.

I just received OTA update xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V14.0.2.0.TLACNXM_12652097f0_v14-13-fastboot.zip but this is FASTBOOT.

I should just go to PC and open the bat file to update or i should make a clean install? Actually i don't want to wipe but as i am in xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V13.0.11.0.SLACNXM_v13-12.zip i have this doubt because this one is RECOVERY and i have TWRP installed.

Thank you very much.
no clean install required.. you can just update..

Hello everyone again.

Thank you very much.
Since miui14 stable rom was already released and you already have Eu rom, just update to 14 using this tutorial:

Since miui14 stable rom was already released and you already have Eu rom, just update to 14 using this tutorial:
Thank you again.

Best regards.

I get bick after install eu rom

As a result, I had to reinstall the Chinese firmware

Last edited:
Bought a 12S Ultra and followed the bootloader unlock process. However, MI ulock after verification states that it cannot unlock. The only instruction is to add the phone to the account in the developer settings; there is no 168-hour wait time displayed. Despite that, I waited for 7 days with no luck; any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Bought a 12S Ultra and followed the bootloader unlock process. However, MI ulock after verification states that it cannot unlock. The only instruction is to add the phone to the account in the developer settings; there is no 168-hour wait time displayed. Despite that, I waited for 7 days with no luck; any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Make sure the phone is bonded to your Xiaomi account on the phone and on the Xiaomi web page account or you won't be able to unlock.

hi , i have 1 problem.. on my xiaomi 12s ultra on mi14. no working for dual app system. any help?
Works ok on mine using most recent eeu ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-11-10-25-47-208_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-11-10-25-47-208_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2023-03-11-10-25-53-456_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-11-10-25-53-456_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_2023-03-11-10-26-17-001_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-11-10-26-17-001_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 120
Make sure the phone is bonded to your Xiaomi account on the phone and on the Xiaomi web page account or you won't be able to unlock.
Despite my best efforts, the MI Unlock continues to display the same message. Can you elaborate about bonded to Xiaomi webpage? My phone is displayed when I log into my Xiaomi account online. I've also added it to the developer options in unlock status but it doesn't work. I am utterly frustrated because the MI unlock indicates there is no wait time. Don't know what to do; anyone help please if they are aware of what appears to be happening.

Attachments

• 12 S.png
    12 S.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 87
- log off Mi account from the phone
- restart your phone
- turn off WiFi and activate mobile data !!!
- login to Mi account in developer settings
- run Mi unlock on your PC and log in to your Mi account
- start the device in fastboot mode and connect it to the PC with a cable
- run bootloader unlock
- you will be timed to unlock
- disconnect the phone from the PC
- do not touch the Mi account on the phone (no logout, no login)
- after the measured time has elapsed, start Miunlock on the PC
- don't do anything on your phone. Just boot your phone into fastboot mode and connect to PC
- unlock the bootloader

- log off Mi account from the phone
- restart your phone
- turn off WiFi and activate mobile data !!!
- login to Mi account in developer settings
- run Mi unlock on your PC and log in to your Mi account
- start the device in fastboot mode and connect it to the PC with a cable
- run bootloader unlock
- you will be timed to unlock
- disconnect the phone from the PC
- do not touch the Mi account on the phone (no logout, no login)
- after the measured time has elapsed, start Miunlock on the PC
- don't do anything on your phone. Just boot your phone into fastboot mode and connect to PC
- unlock the bootloader

When you say - login to Mi account in developer settings, is that in the unlock status option? Because I've done that a couple of times and its the same message displayed on MI Unlock on my PC. I tried just now and its said - Couldnt verify, sign into your account and start again. After this I logged out and logged back in on the phone then in the unlock status and its successfully added. Howveer Mi Unlock still refuses to unlock.

Do you have WiFi turned off and mobile data turned on in your phone when you log in to the Mi account in the developer?
You must follow the procedure exactly.

I am not even getting the message to wait to unlock.

Attachments

• 12 S 2.jpg
    12 S 2.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 12 S.png
    12 S.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 121
Do you have WiFi turned off and mobile data turned on in your phone when you log in to the Mi account in the developer?
You must follow the procedure exactly.
Fisrt of all, thak you for replying, really appreciated. Yes, Wi-Fi turned off, and connected to mobile data. Unless there is a different way of adding my account to the unlock status in developer options, I've already done it at least 8-10 times. It confirms that the account has been added succesfully but then when I connect to the MI Unlock on my PC, it just displayes the not unlocked message (screenshots shared already). It seems the registration is not going through. Despite all of that, I've waited close to 2 weeks now but nothing.

I only have the one radio button in dev options, nothing about anything else,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-12-10-21-46-787_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-12-10-21-46-787_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 88