Installation stuck at 99%

Izaike

Members
Jan 4, 2019
Everytime I want to install the zip file it gets stuck at 99% and never ends. I downloaded the latest MIUI 9 version for the Redmi Note 4 (mido). I use red wolf TWRP, I even formatted data before flashing the zip but still can't install it. At first I got an error: "zip file corrupted", I googled and I found out that I had to delete the first line of "binary-script" file. After that I got no error, it installs fine until it reaches the end at like 99% and then it gets stuck there.

Edit: the picture shows how I got stuck there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-04-16-16-15.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-04-16-16-15.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Did you officially update to MIUI 10? I mean, with the official Xiaomi ROM. If you want to return to MIUI 9, you must flash the MIUI 9 Firmware through XiaoMiFlash and then you can install xiaomi.eu ROM. It is the best way I guess.

Last edited:
Did you officially update to MIUI 10? I mean, with the official Xiaomi ROM. If you want to return to MIUI 9, you must flash the MIUI 9 Firmware through XiaoMiFlash and then you can install xiaomi.eu ROM. It is the best way I guess.

XiaoMiFlash didn't work for me so I googled and found out I could flash it via TWRP as well so I did. Went back to latest TWRP, wiped everything, flashed firmware and then xiaomi.eu ROM and ended up in the same result. Gets stuck at 99%. And now for some reason even when I want to install another ROM like PE, it shows "error 7". I only need to delete the "assert" line in the binary-script code but after doing so I still get the error so now I'm bouncing back and forward between no OS and MIUI 10 global. I have the worst luck with this phone.