Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

Hello does this works with older phones that will not get miui 14? I have a mi note 10 and the latest rom available is from 2022-12-13

Hello does this works with older phones that will not get miui 14? I have a mi note 10 and the latest rom available is from 2022-12-13
You can't use the app but will have to use PIF module in Magisk for it to work, refer here:

Reactions: jefm15
Thanks, I already tried this and it does not work, maybe I have to find and insert a fingerprint and it looks complicated but I will try

Get rid of PIF, you're on Xiaomi.EU. Just install latest Inject APK
I already tried inject APK at first, it not work from the beginning so I must root and followed this instruction but it still the same.

Any suggestion please ?

I already tried inject APK at first, it not work from the beginning so I must root and followed this instruction but it still the same.

Any suggestion please ?
I am on Poco F2 Pro, rebuild of latest stable and latest APK from Xiaomi.eu.
Did clean install, rooted with Magisk 26.4.
Only Magisk Module installed is Systemless Hosts.
Zygisk enabled, Enforce Denylist enabled, in the deny list I have selected:
- Google Play Services ( com.google.andgroid.gms, com.google.andgroid.gms.unstable)
- Google Play Store (com.android.vending, ......APKContentScanService)
I deleted all data from Google Play store via App Info.
With this I meet Basic & Device Integrity

I am on Poco F2 Pro, rebuild of latest stable and latest APK from Xiaomi.eu.
Did clean install, rooted with Magisk 26.4.
Only Magisk Module installed is Systemless Hosts.
Zygisk enabled, Enforce Denylist enabled, in the deny list I have selected:
- Google Play Services ( com.google.andgroid.gms, com.google.andgroid.gms.unstable)
- Google Play Store (com.android.vending, ......APKContentScanService)
I deleted all data from Google Play store via App Info.
With this I meet Basic & Device Integrity
Thank you for infomation.
Did you install the inject apk at first ?

Hello guys, did waller stopped today?
It was working for me since before Christmas I would say, and this morning it stopped.

Updated the injector apk, and cleared data form play store and the wallet itself.

It says Meets integrity device (yellow), evaluation type (basic) and passes integrity and cts,

.... but I got the error in wallet (root detected) but I can download Netflix

Any idea?

Thanks

Hello guys, did waller stopped today?
It was working for me since before Christmas I would say, and this morning it stopped.

Updated the injector apk, and cleared data form play store and the wallet itself.

It says Meets integrity device (yellow), evaluation type (basic) and passes integrity and cts,

.... but I got the error in wallet (root detected) but I can download Netflix

Any idea?

Thanks
You need the 15.01 app update.
Then reboot.

Guys, download the new APK from Updater page in settings.

Thanks for your quick work XEU Team ❤️
Screenshot_2024-01-16-20-40-54-769_com.android.updater.jpg

I did update to the latest miui on poco F3 and still it doesn't work after that I did install the new eu.inject file and still does not work even after reboot

Not working on 11T Pro, I am using root, applied the play services on deny list, but system has no integrity

Edit: It started working with no actions a while after, thanks

Last edited:
Hi. Is there any solution for Redmi note 13 pro plus? Bootloader is unlocked, and now i have 14.04 global.

Awesome,
Guys, download the new APK from Updater page in settings.

Thanks for your quick work XEU Team ❤️View attachment 50869
I have spent way too much time on trying out various Magisk modules, because the Google Pay would not work. Installed latest PIF, searched for signatures and many other things.
I've just flashed a clean install of the official xiaomi.eu ROM, magisk (without any modules!), and the apk above. Rebooted. Cleaned cache for Google Pay/Google Play Store/Play Services and successfully added the credit card. Awesome!

Reactions: AsadP
Awesome,

I have spent way too much time on trying out various Magisk modules, because the Google Pay would not work. Installed latest PIF, searched for signatures and many other things.
I've just flashed a clean install of the official xiaomi.eu ROM, magisk (without any modules!), and the apk above. Rebooted. Cleaned cache for Google Pay/Google Play Store/Play Services and successfully added the credit card. Awesome!
How do you unlock your bootloader for Redmi 13 Pro plus

Yesterday evening (5-8am GMT) my phone was not able to use Google wallet neither pass integrity check. Device/Basic and Strong was red.
I reinstalled the XiaomiEU Module app and do the update of magisk with no luck.

Today. Everything seem to be good Device and basic is green.

Any explanation ? Bug at Google side ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Yesterday evening (5-8am GMT) my phone was not able to use Google wallet neither pass integrity check. Device/Basic and Strong was red.
I reinstalled the module and do the update of magisk with no luck.

Today. Everything seem to be good Device and basic is green.

Any explanation ? Bug at Google side ?

Thanks
What module? You don't need anything apart from the APK that @ingbrzy has a thread for. It's already baked into the ROM.

Yes, sorry if I was unclear. Yes, when I spoked about module, it's the XiaomiEU Module app from @ingbrzy.

What's curious is that today it's working perfectly even though I haven't touched a thing.

hi.

have the EU inject app installed.

getting basic integrity but nothing else.

Screenshot_2024-02-11-10-54-47-569_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg

is this a do nothing app or do I have to do something to get it to work.

Mi 11 Ultra (global) here.