Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

Looks this for me. Is this how it's intented to be? I guess that's why my phototan app doesn't work. And my company network assess doesn't work ether. It throws me out cuz my Devise doesn't meet the safety requirements. I hide magisk and put All the apps on denylist

Update: i had an update for integrity fix to 13.7 and now i advanced one step higher. Meets device integrity
c06331255518ef1249448d233d88eae6.jpg
6a84d8c0a53bef3b6c55afc70f69e9c7.jpg

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk
Yes basic and device and you're set.

I have a Poco x4 pro 5g. I performed all the steps correctly and the SPIC resolves the review successfully. I delete the gloogle app data as the tutorial mentions, but just the google play app keeps saying the device is not certified. any suggestions?

Just for Information:
Barclays Banking App doesn't work anymore.
Also won't work with Deny List. and enforced deny list.

Integrity Test is yellow with two Dots
Someone Solution for this?
Phone: Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Thank you in advance

Just for Information:
Barclays Banking App doesn't work anymore.
Also won't work with Deny List. and enforced deny list.

Integrity Test is yellow with two Dots
Someone Solution for this?
Phone: Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Thank you in advance
Hide Magisk app..

Is it possible to get green strong integrity?or is yellow device integrity maximum?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-15-27-06-123-edit_g.snkduy.xev.jqgfx.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-15-27-06-123-edit_g.snkduy.xev.jqgfx.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_2023-11-25-15-27-27-040-edit_g.snkduy.xev.jqgfx.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-15-27-27-040-edit_g.snkduy.xev.jqgfx.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2023-11-25-15-28-04-734-edit_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-15-28-04-734-edit_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_2023-11-25-15-29-25-264-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-15-29-25-264-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 130
I'm here, just to say a big THANK YOU! The tutorial is easy to follow, and everything went well. Now my Wallet is working again.

P.s. The phone is Poco X3pro.

Reactions: gbsdias
Installed and with the fix. Everything working fine in Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G.
Thank you so much for your efforts guys.

No Chance, still the Barclays App recognize the Root.
There is an option in magisk settings "hide magisk app" - use that.
If that doesn't help, you can also try Shamiko.
If that doesn't help. you can use other builds of magisk - one called delta (recommended), other called alpha (this one is not open-source), or you could use kernelsu. They will be better at hiding itself.

Reactions: vapenote3
HI. Is it normal that there are so many updates for Play Integrity Fix? Then it is put: i recommend to clear GMS data and cache before reboot.
What is meant by GMS?

HI. Is it normal that there are so many updates for Play Integrity Fix? Then it is put: i recommend to clear GMS data and cache before reboot.
What is meant by GMS?
You can follow play integrity fix updates on their telegram.
Gms = Google mobile services

Reactions: BailA
There is an option in magisk settings "hide magisk app" - use that.
If that doesn't help, you can also try Shamiko.
If that doesn't help. you can use other builds of magisk - one called delta (recommended), other called alpha (this one is not open-source), or you could use kernelsu. They will be better at hiding itself.
I have magisk installed right now but one app still doesn't work. Magisk delta can hide itself better? How can i try it. First uninstall magisk and then installig delta?

I have magisk installed right now but one app still doesn't work. Magisk delta can hide itself better? How can i try it. First uninstall magisk and then installig delta?

Yes, uninstall magisk (read the manual on how to do that) and install magisk-delta or alpha. Those are forks by different people. If your device supports kernelsu, that might be preferable as it's pretty much undetectable at the moment.

Did anyone make the german pay app "Mobiles Bezahlen" work ? I have tried everything mentioned, but no luck unfortunately. Wallet ist working as intended. Magisk is repacked and denylist with the app is also enabled with Zygisk.

Yes, uninstall magisk (read the manual on how to do that) and install magisk-delta or alpha. Those are forks by different people. If your device supports kernelsu, that might be preferable as it's pretty much undetectable at the moment.
I installed delta without uninstalling original.
You can install delta as module in magisk. Then rename zip to apk and install the app. Then you can uninstall the original magisk App. Now My banking App works again. The delta hide works better than original

Reactions: ekzeshka
Did anyone make the german pay app "Mobiles Bezahlen" work ? I have tried everything mentioned, but no luck unfortunately. Wallet ist working as intended. Magisk is repacked and denylist with the app is also enabled with Zygisk.
Try magisk delta. For me it helped with my Photon TAN app.

You can install delta as module in magisk. Then rename zip to apk and install the app. Then you can uninstall the original magisk App. Now My banking App works again. The delta hide works better than original

Oh didn't know that, nice

Where or how can I get the Magisk delta module ?