Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

Go to the Play Store app > Settings > About > tap Play Store version 7 times to unlock developer mode. Go back to Play Store settings > General > Developer options > Play Integrity > check integrity.
Ok, got this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-26-20-40-17-555_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-26-20-40-17-555_com.android.vending.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 337
If anyone is still struggling with the bank apps, use magisk alpa, play intergrity, shamiko and follow the steps on at the beginning of this thread! Got all the bank apps working, you might still need to tweak it (clean cache, clear data and reboot), no need to uninstall.
Nope, doesnt work unfortunately.

Hide Magisk app..

You replied with this twice, I already did that before posting. Sure, you can launch the Halifax app for example...but try logging in with a valid account and you'll get:

"you've been signed out"
"9300100: Sorry, you can't use this app as we've detected they your device has been jailbroken/rooted. You can still use our mobile site."

Last edited:
You replied with this twice, I already did that before posting. Sure, you can launch the Halifax app for example...but try logging in with a valid account and you'll get:

"you've been signed out"
"9300100: Sorry, you can't use this app as we've detected they your device has been jailbroken/rooted. You can still use our mobile site."
same here also with Santander luckily I have backup phone so been using that but pain having to carry both about , but yeah catching up here have you tried use magisk alpa, play intergrity, shamiko ? not tried myself given up for now hope it will be integrated into the ROMs soon or just wait for proper confirmation

same here also with Santander luckily I have backup phone so been using that but pain having to carry both about , but yeah catching up here have you tried use magisk alpa, play intergrity, shamiko ? not tried myself given up for now hope it will be integrated into the ROMs soon or just wait for proper confirmation
Play Integrity Fix, Shamiko, Lsposed and Hide My Applist, With Magisk Delta, but my phone wouldn't boot for whatever reason. It's something after using Lsposed and Hide My Applist. I had to install the latest ROM release through TWRP (no data loss.) I gave up after 3 attempts. It wastes a lot of time. I was also forced to change my password and memorable info, likely because of the amount of login attempts.

I haven't tried this "alpha" Is it this? https://t.me/magiskalpha

Play Integrity Fix, Shamiko, Lsposed and Hide My Applist, With Magisk Delta, but my phone wouldn't boot for whatever reason. It's something after using Lsposed and Hide My Applist. I had to install the latest ROM release through TWRP (no data loss.) I gave up after 3 attempts. It wastes a lot of time. I was also forced to change my password and memorable info, likely because of the amount of login attempts.

I can really say today that I have tried ALL Magisk Versions and some Banking Apps just wont work. I also tried the Alpha Version ...

The most reliable way I've found to hide root from apps is to use shamiko together with PlayIntegrityFix.

Make sure to

1. Install Shamiko
2. Make sure Enforce DenyList is DISABLED
3. Hide the Magisk app.
4. Delete cache from banking apps and reboot.
One of my bank apps doesn't work.
So, how I have to install shamiko? TWRP? Disable Enforecd list before or after it? Magisk is hide, I should unhide before?

Nope, doesnt work unfortunately.
What I did was to re-flash with the latest rom
Download alpha apk and install using the steps on this thread
Add all the banking apps to the deny list (do not enable enforce list option)
Install the integrity and shamiko modules, reboot the phone
That sorted my issues so hopefully will help you too :)

Last edited:
spent last 3 hours doing this on 12s ultra. FIxed netflix issue I can now download it but wallet still not working. I get through all the parts then it goes to add card and it says "something went wrong please try again later"....May only be 12s ultra that this issue is on but all steps were followed. May have to go back to stock chinese which is annoying.

tbh I havent tried I've given up as I have backup phone I can use for now, and hopefully in time the fix will be included with rom update , Im looking to upgrade phone soon and probably buy something that wont have similair issues in the future also I like to pass on phones to family or friends and with this can just end up being hassle the OTA isnt straight forward to most as well

What I did was to re-flash with the latest rom
Download alpha apk and install using the steps on this thread
Add all the banking apps to the deny list (do not enable enforce list option)
Install the integrity and shamiko modules, reboot the phone
That sorted my issues so hopefully will help you too :)

That is really the last step that i wanna try because someone mentioned to me this point on Telegram aswell. Thanks and I will report.

I Updated to 13.8 and was downgraded in integrity. My banking App doesn't work again.. Have only basic integrity

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk

I am now back to stock chinese rom. Not the best option but needed gpay working. I found this video very helpful -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: Eclipse1991
Some time ago I flashed MIUI 14 and it worked flawlessly a couple of months - GPay and 3 banking apps was ok. Then GPay rejected my phone, although banking apps were ok. Now I installed Magisk and GPay started to work, but two of the banking apps shows that "the application cannot be used on a rooted device".
I'm sorry to be such an ignorant, but can smbd throw me a link with a solution for this?

Update. Used the hide Magisk method with force-deny option but this didn't work.
Update 2. After clearing data and restart it seems that 2 of 3 banking apps are working, while the third one is too smart to be fooled.

Last edited:
I finally made the german pay app "Mobiles Bezahlen" work, with KSU + PIF13.8 + Shamiko + LSPosed + Zygisk Next. The app tells you in the first moment that sth went wrong, but then if you try the app after one hour or sth , out of a sudden the card appears. No other Magisk Version worked like this combo, so if someone is struggling with a pay app you might try this.

Reactions: VFLOSNA
Working on Redmi Note 12 4G (tapas). I have a question if I can update the Google Play system

I have the May update and I think the last one is the October one, if someone can answer that question for me I would be grateful

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-27-10-517_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-27-10-517_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-27-17-885_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-27-17-885_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-27-33-484_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-27-33-484_com.android.vending.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-28-27-118_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-28-27-118_com.android.vending.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-34-21-604_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-27-20-34-21-604_com.android.settings.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 107
i have a question, some apps like gmail, whatsapp, dosnt work properly with root, i mean push notificacions, anyone have the same issue=?

i have a question, some apps like gmail, whatsapp, dosnt work properly with root, i mean push notificacions, anyone have the same issue=?
work fine, google pay also working , just banks halifax and santander for me not working , yes I have magisk hidden and denylist for apps