Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

Updated v13.8 to fix latest Google update!
Do I have to go all in again, clearing all data in gms wallet and so on, or does clearing cache and waiting works too?
Edit: I was able to add another card and no popups come up, telling me that the card is ready to pay contactless... I guess I can only try it... or did someone else experience this after an update?
Edit again: in wallet settings, despite letting me add another card and no popup coming up, and passing integrity, it still says "your device doesn't meet security requirements", that's why I'm asking :)

Last edited:
Do I have to go all in again, clearing all data in gms wallet and so on, or does clearing cache and waiting works too?
Edit: I was able to add another card and no popups come up, telling me that the card is ready to pay contactless... I guess I can only try it... or did someone else experience this after an update?
Edit again: in wallet settings, despite letting me add another card and no popup coming up, and passing integrity, it still says "your device doesn't meet security requirements", that's why I'm asking :)
I have not once cleared any data or cache of any app and everything works. If no popup appears and you pass both MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY and MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY paying will most likely work even if in "Pay contactless setup" it nags about security requirements.

I have not once cleared any data or cache of any app and everything works. If no popup appears and you pass both MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY and MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY paying will most likely work even if in "Pay contactless setup" it nags about security requirements.
Holy cow thanks a lot, this should be stickied on the first post, because there was no mention of any of that before your post. Many people say "I'll try later/tomorrow and report back" but... they never do.
I guess people LOVE to complain but when everything works, they just don't care to report it... :rolleyes:

Sorry but im not understading this at all.
So for future .EU stable updates i will have to root it to maintain the integrity?

Im currently running .eu miui 14.0.5 stable and unrooted, on a K30 Pro and everything seems to work fine (?)

Sorry but im not understading this at all.
So for future .EU stable updates i will have to root it to maintain the integrity?

That's correct.

Im currently running .eu miui 14.0.5 stable and unrooted, on a K30 Pro and everything seems to work fine (?)

But if you check for Play Integrity, your device will most likely only meet basic integrity. So for example, if your banking app depended on the Play Integrity (SafetyNet replacement), it would no longer work. I could say I'm lucky because mine seemingly doesn't care about the bootloader being unlocked, it just doesn't like when I'm rooted. At the moment I'm on HyperOS dev version from xiaomi.eu, unrooted, and my banking app works.

That's correct.

But if you check for Play Integrity, your device will most likely only meet basic integrity. So for example, if your banking app depended on the Play Integrity (SafetyNet replacement), it would no longer work. I could say I'm lucky because mine seemingly doesn't care about the bootloader being unlocked, it just doesn't like when I'm rooted. At the moment I'm on HyperOS dev version from xiaomi.eu, unrooted, and my banking app works.
Yeah, mine works too with 'basic' integrity. No issues so far with both my banking apps.
So is there any advantage of installing the same 14.0.5 rebuilt rom?

Yeah, mine works too with 'basic' integrity. No issues so far with both my banking apps.
So is there any advantage of installing the same 14.0.5 rebuilt rom?
It saves you a step for when you do run into problems.
But apart from that, not if you can live with just basic integrity now.

Google pay won't work and certain apps like Netflix will show as unavailable in the Playstore.

Thank you for all your replies.
And yeah, i figured netflix as well would disappear, but for now i might keep it like it is as i dont use gpay, my banking app is fine, and netflix is sideloaded anyway.
But the rebuilt version, is it possible to install it without any type of rooting and fixes?

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Brazilian and I have the Redmi Note 11 E Pro model and I have the Google Wallet error... however I know there is already a solution using Magisk but I found it very complex so I would like to know if it is possible make a tutorial a little easier... if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it because I really miss the NFC it is an essential function so whoever can help me I would really appreciate it!!!

My Wallet is working perfectly, it does not say that the phone is rooted. Sadly I have to add the cards again but they cannot be verified!

Does anyone have the same problem verifying the cards via text message? It never gets delivered so I cannot confirm the card. SMS verification is the only possible way, I have tried three different credit cards with the same result - SMS is never received.

Hello, I'm Brazilian and I have the Redmi Note 11 E Pro model and I have the Google Wallet error... however I know there is already a solution using Magisk but I found it very complex so I would like to know if it is possible make a tutorial a little easier... if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it because I really miss the NFC it is an essential function so whoever can help me I would really appreciate it!!!

simple method get files Magisk (download APK), Play Integrity Fix from page 1 here to phone storage, restart with TWRP , install Magisk , restart phone and follow from step 4 from 1st page

Reactions: orca83
tell me plz from which step i need to reDO guide?

im using Mix 4 with latest stable version + Magisk etc.
I did everything week ago as in guide after installing stable ROM and Gpay was working.
and now again phone tells me, that i cannot use Gpay.

which para i should start again in the guide from?
safetyNet tells everything is OK.

tnx in advance

Attachments

• 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 83
Need a little help here... (noob alert) So reading the first post, I've got magisk apk, init_boot.img from the extracted rom package, and the PlayIntegrityFix.zip. All copied to the internal storage... and now I'm stuck.... I have to intall and run the apk... point it to the img file, and it should generate a file? Do I need to extract the IntegrityFix.zip? After generating the file... Do I need to copy it back to the rom package, and reinstall the entire rom via fastboot method? Or can I only install only the generated file?

Need a little help here... (noob alert) So reading the first post, I've got magisk apk, init_boot.img from the extracted rom package, and the PlayIntegrityFix.zip. All copied to the internal storage... and now I'm stuck.... I have to intall and run the apk... point it to the img file, and it should generate a file? Do I need to extract the IntegrityFix.zip? After generating the file... Do I need to copy it back to the rom package, and reinstall the entire rom via fastboot method? Or can I only install only the generated file?
Magisk needs to patch the boot.img or init_boot.img that you extracted from your rom. This patched boot.img will be extracted to the download folder in the file manager. Copy this patched file to your pc and flash it via fastboot to your device as described in the first steps aswell. The PIF needs to be flashed in Magisk and not be extracted.

Reactions: katerpanne
tell me plz from which step i need to reDO guide?

im using Mix 4 with latest stable version + Magisk etc.
I did everything week ago as in guide after installing stable ROM and Gpay was working.
and now again phone tells me, that i cannot use Gpay.

which para i should start again in the guide from?
safetyNet tells everything is OK.

tnx in advance
The PIF got updated various times in the last few days. To stay up2date you should join the Telegram Channel.

Reactions: Staller
Working for me with Mi 11 Ultra. Had to muck around with Magisk to get my Company Portal / Intune working. Added a bunch of apps to the DenyList including all MS365 and banking apps. Working fine now.

BUT my galaxy watch was giving me headaches. Maybe took 5 time times to get it synced up. Added all the wearable stuff to denylist and managed to get it working. IDK why Samsung cares about root.