Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

For those of you who are having problems adding cards or SPIC randomly displaying different results for play integrity, a little help:

I have a Mi 11 Ultra, using the latest xiaomi.eu release, even following all the steps in the tutorial it was not possible to add cards to the wallet and it showed errors with integrity. After downloading the latest build and doing a fresh install, I followed the tutorial again and now everything is working.
P.S: For Brazilians, you can use the Mercado Pago app, which allows you to add cards and make NFC payments, just like Google Wallet.

Firstly many thanks for the guide and all the advice on this thread. I've successfully got Google Pay working again and all of my banking apps, except for Halifax. I've tried quite a few different methods to try and get it working but to no avail. Has anyone actually managed to implement the fix and get Halifax banking app working and if so what did you do?

Soon there will be no more PIF releases (source: https://t.me/playintegrityfix/16593)

Could be the best time to learn how to find, extract and spoof the fingerprints yourself.
Great guide by osm0sis: https://xdaforums.com/t/module-play-integrity-fix-safetynet-fix.4607985/post-89189572
Useful app to test your fingerprints: https://xdaforums.com/t/module-play-integrity-fix-safetynet-fix.4607985/post-89189970
Make sure to use the latest PROPS build of PIF which supports exchanging custom fps.
I totally agree with @chiteroman
Let him just updating the module when needed but let each user patch it with their pif.jason...
Maybe to use a custom rom demands some technical skills and it`s not for regular users in the day-by-day.
I`m currently manually updating my pif.json and Play Google Certification, SafetyNet, Play Integrity, Bank apps, Gov apps and Google Pay (Wallet) working flawlessly.

chiteroman.jpg

Hi guys, I'm on Mi 11, latest stable version + latest PIF. After the last PIF update the GPay is working, but I can't download app updates from Play Store for some reason, anyone knows how to fix?

028c83cb-a862-44d2-be97-720a478663c1.jpeg

V13.9 is broken again.
You can update to v14 but are required to input a working device fingerprint yourself.
Perhaps we can share any working solutions here since it is likely less public than the XDA module forum

V13.9 is broken again.
You can update to v14 but are required to input a working device fingerprint yourself.
Perhaps we can share any working solutions here since it is likely less public than the XDA module forum
F*CK GOOGLE. What is their f*cking problem anyways. I started using wallet just 2 months ago for years now they f*cking mess up every other day and got me f*cked over at least 5 times so far. For f*cks sake. EU should f*cking regulate their ass with fines and split them in 100 companies already. Same with Amazon and Apple. F*ck them.

Reactions: gsfak
F*CK GOOGLE. What is their f*cking problem anyways. I started using wallet just 2 months ago for years now they f*cking mess up every other day and got me f*cked over at least 5 times so far. For f*cks sake. EU should f*cking regulate their ass with fines and split them in 100 companies already. Same with Amazon and Apple. F*ck them.
The speech is security focus but in reality it is only interested in maximizing profits from advertising.

xiamoi mi 13 ultra newest stable version.

can someone help me please! i installed magisk i went to the powershell i did the command and now its stuck on fastboot! THE FASTBOOT IS Orange text i cant access TWRP either
fastboot.jpg

Last edited:
after all that work it still doesnt work the nfc payment and hidding the app from HALIFAX and MBNA doesnt work decents root

Last edited: