Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

How did you get the correct custom.pif?
I saw a post in xda with a bash file to generate it from the correct build.prop, but I'm not able to find it.
I saw a website, under imi, I see the full stock rom, I saw several build.prop,but the bash file says it can not find the build.prop in the same folder (where I copied the file).
Any idea?
I'm using a poco f2 pro with the latest xiaomi.eu and the playintegrityfix of @chiteroman v14.

Note I tried the build.prop from system folder in the stock rom

Thanks

You don't need a script. Just map the values in pif.json to that what you have found in build.prop:

ro.product.name -> PRODUCT
ro.product.device -> DEVICE
ro.product.manufacturer -> MANUFACTURER
ro.product.brand -> BRAND
ro.product.model -> MODEL
ro.build.fingerprint -> FINGERPRINT
ro.build.version.security_patch -> SECURITY_PATCH
ro.product.first_api_level -> FIRST_API_LEVEL

You don't need a script. Just map the values in pif.json to that what you have found in build.prop:

ro.product.name -> PRODUCT
ro.product.device -> DEVICE
ro.product.manufacturer -> MANUFACTURER
ro.product.brand -> BRAND
ro.product.model -> MODEL
ro.build.fingerprint -> FINGERPRINT
ro.build.version.security_patch -> SECURITY_PATCH
ro.product.first_api_level -> FIRST_API_LEVEL
Thank you for answering.
Just in a plain file named: pif.json???
Something like this?
(i got these values from /system/system/build.prop)

ro.product.name=qssi
ro.product.device=lmi
ro.product.manufacturer=Xiaomi
ro.product.brand=qti
ro.product.model=qssi system image for arm64
ro.build.fingerprint=qti/qssi/qssi:12/SKQ1.211006.001/V14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.build.version.security_patch=2023-04-01
ro.product.first_api_level=29

or I need to add the line as its in the original file?

ro.product.system.name=qssi
ro.product.mod_device=lmi
ro.product.manufacturer=Xiaomi
ro.product.system.brand=qti
ro.product.system.model=qssi system image for arm64
ro.system.build.fingerprint=qti/qssi/qssi:12/SKQ1.211006.001/V14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.build.version.security_patch=2023-04-01
ro.product.first_api_level=29

Note: ro.product.first_api_level=29 is commented in the original file
#ro.product.first_api_level=29

Last edited:
No it doesn't, the 13.9 fingerprint is banned.
Might take a bit till it updates on your device but it's no longer valid.
Not true. I extracted the prints from v13.9 and created my pif.json and I happily use that PIF JSON in the new v14

Hence prints from v13.9 are NOT banned. But v13.9 was purged from GitHub, now there is no module version on GitHub with the prints

Each user must fish and find his pif.json.
Module just provides the framework to apply the prints you found yourself to be good

That way G will not see all users coming with the same prints (triggering G to ban those prints)

Reactions: Jacometto
From yesterday google pay is not working again. There is no update for Play Integrity Fix. After that i updated to last rebuild rom and root with Magisk but still gpay not working. CTS profile match fails. Have i missed something? My device is POCO F3 Alioth.

Doesn't work for me at all, I followed all instructions, cleared cache and app data of listed apps, restarted phones a bunch of times as described and all in all followed the instructions very precisely without leaving any step at all. Besides that I was also trying out the additional steps you mentioned at the very bottom of the post, without any success as well. Please help me out to fix this trash. Also, I didn't had Google Play Services listed in android settings > apps, so I didn't clear data of that due to the fact it wasn't available there (or maybe hidden I don't exactly now it at this point...). I was clearing cache & app data of: "Google Play Services for AR", "Google Play Store" & "Google Wallet". And then restarted the phone afterwards of course as you told in the post to do so.

From yesterday google pay is not working again. There is no update for Play Integrity Fix. After that i updated to last rebuild rom and root with Magisk but still gpay not working. CTS profile match fails. Have i missed something? My device is POCO F3 Alioth.
Doesn't work for me either. And I was trying it for the first time today with the PlayIntegrityFixv.14. What helped out was hopping between earlier ROM versions and switching back from HyperOS to MiUI which shouldn't be much of a matter for you due to the fact you're owning a POCO F3 and I am pretty sure HyperOS hasn't been rolled out for POCO devices yet (or maybe it's a Xiaomi-only OS I don't really know it at this point...). However, when I was still on MiUI and updated ROM's frequently, that seemed to be kind of the cause that Google Wallet wasn't working anymore so I switched back to older ROM and then it suddenly worked again. I am not happy with that solution though because it's containing then a very old security patch which I don't want to use!

Go to the Play Store app > Settings > About > tap Play Store version 7 times to unlock developer mode. Go back to Play Store settings > General > Developer options > Play Integrity > check integrity.
When doing this it's recognizing everything correctly but Wallet still isn't working...

Read the guide: https://xdaforums.com/t/module-play-integrity-fix-safetynet-fix.4607985/post-89189572
The part about generic values. Those won't work. Also it's too new. You need fingerprints at latest from Android 8.1 (but more chances with Android 7, or 7.1)
I dont understand this at all.....
My phone, even its old, has no build for android 7 or 8. That android is too old.

Or you mean, if you have an old phone, use the values from it, instead?
like any random? has it to be from the same brand?

Thank you

Can someone please post build.props for Xiaomi 13 fuxi?
maybe the pif.json,

it's a nightmare......
already tried with the python way to extract and on one of my PCs it crashes immediatly,
on another it crashes in the middle of one of the img files,
got another rom file without payload.bin but no system.img.... (tried mounting some img but can't find the build.prop)

Why not put a list of build.props for each device or even better a pif.json for each device.
I can help in that if someone show me to a working way to get the
build.prop file which works and not just says "there are guids there just google them up"

I was trying to get build.prop from original roms, not miui roms since i don't really know what is good and what is not and what really goes on.
Why doesn't the rom or the integrityfix make the pif.json from the build props? or why the build.props is not unique to every model?

I just want to get my wifes phone to pay with NFC, she was happy with Xiaomi A2 and i told her she has to try NFC payments LOL.
This google attack on custom roms is really bad, it was nice but becoming nucance,
it's like they force you to root now, i didn't want to root, but you have to...... I just unlocked the bootloader.....
Just taking a bit of my frrustration out....
might just get a pixel 8 for my wife
and give the Xiaomi 13 to one of my kids who doesn't yet have a bank account yet hahaha

Can someone please post build.props for Xiaomi 13 fuxi?
maybe the pif.json,

it's a nightmare......
already tried with the python way to extract and on one of my PCs it crashes immediatly,
on another it crashes in the middle of one of the img files,
got another rom file without payload.bin but no system.img.... (tried mounting some img but can't find the build.prop)

Why not put a list of build.props for each device or even better a pif.json for each device.
I can help in that if someone show me to a working way to get the
build.prop file which works and not just says "there are guids there just google them up"

I was trying to get build.prop from original roms, not miui roms since i don't really know what is good and what is not and what really goes on.
Why doesn't the rom or the integrityfix make the pif.json from the build props? or why the build.props is not unique to every model?

I just want to get my wifes phone to pay with NFC, she was happy with Xiaomi A2 and i told her she has to try NFC payments LOL.
This google attack on custom roms is really bad, it was nice but becoming nucance,
it's like they force you to root now, i didn't want to root, but you have to...... I just unlocked the bootloader.....
Just taking a bit of my frrustration out....
might just get a pixel 8 for my wife
and give the Xiaomi 13 to one of my kids who doesn't yet have a bank account yet hahaha
install our latest ROM and get rid of this nightmare..

install our latest ROM and get rid of this nightmare..
Just came back on thread because mines stopped just about 5 minutes ago on Poco F5

Will update ROM and feedback.
Thanks as always for yours and teams hard work