Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

New Injector 2023.12.05 works again. Thanks for the great work! It's The Infinite hunt...

I've done everything and it doesn't work. I think the best thing would be to install the official rom and block the bootloader.

Still works for now? People said that don't
Today's been working on Mi 11 Ultra. I'm not giving up, cause my phone is imported from China. And I would never go back to official Chinese ROM. So I'm testing everything what's new.

I just burned the newest ROM, and it worked for 1 day.
I didnt root, i didnt do anything else, worked 1 day and today i saw the fvcking message :'(

I understand that the newest rom, includes the injector?
How to relaunch it? or we need to download it and re-execute the apk?

Thanks

I just burned the newest ROM, and it worked for 1 day.
I didnt root, i didnt do anything else, worked 1 day and today i saw the fvcking message :'(

I understand that the newest rom, includes the injector?
How to relaunch it? or we need to download it and re-execute the apk?

Thanks
Wait for new apk here. Or use Magisk module v14.2

Reactions: ekzeshka
Wait for new apk here. Or use Magisk module v14.2
Rooted,
Downloaded latest apk version
Also installed pif 14.2
Nothing
Do I need to install any other module?
Do I need to hide root from Google? With normal hide or any special module?

Screenshot_2023-12-07-09-44-09-071_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-07-09-44-13-807_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-07-09-44-06-542_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-07-09-44-02-899_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-07-09-45-45-405_com.android.updater.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-07-09-47-23-380_com.mixplorer.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
I find it sad that so many people are considering the Google Pay issue to be "the end of Xiaomi.eu ROM".
Didn't know that everything our ROMs have to offer is Google Pay, and everything else I worked on has no value to so many people, a waste of time.
Don't worry, it won't be "the end of Xiaomi.eu ROM" if some ignorant people who are unwilling to learn anything new stop using it.
You call it "average users", but real average users don't even unlock their bootloader and don't bother with custom ROMs to begin with.
Update for POCO X3 Pro:
Have installed the Dec 3 ROM release and the EUModule_2023.12.05 but nothing else. Google wallet is currently alive again; cards can be added and payment works.
Thousand thanks to the XIAOMI EU team for the time and efforts they put into this project.

I've installed latest Xiaomi.EU Rom for Poco F3(alioth).
latest Magisk, latest Apk Google Pay Fix and latest module for SafetyNet Fix.
it doenst work. Any solution?
Last time I've done a clean install but i would like to avoid it

UPDATE:
If I use the latest apk I don't need to root the device.

But if you are rooted, after uninstalling my module remember to add main and unstable processes to deny list or BASIC verdict will fail.

Info by chiteroman

Attachments

• photo_2023-12-07_10-50-33.jpg
    photo_2023-12-07_10-50-33.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I have updated the module wiki to include info about this new fix: https://github.com/chiteroman/PlayIntegrityFix/wiki/Xiaomi.eu-custom-rom
Like I said multiple times already - if you uninstall updates for our module and it goes back to version 1 (empty placeholder), then there's nothing stopping you from using PIF Magisk module. I already tried it myself when I developed our method, it works fine.
However, since you're using Magisk anyway, you'd need to place a ".replace" file in "/product/app/XiaomiEUInject" to disable it from auto-reinstalling.

Payment declined even tho Google wallet not giving warnings, updated ROM and module apk. Okay certified. Any suggestions?

Payment declined even tho Google wallet not giving warnings, updated ROM and module apk. Okay certified. Any suggestions?
I have the same exact issue as you, everything seemingly working fine yet the payment is declined. I asked in here before about it and got ignored, so expect the same.

Like I said multiple times already - if you uninstall updates for our module and it goes back to version 1 (empty placeholder), then there's nothing stopping you from using PIF Magisk module. I already tried it myself when I developed our method, it works fine.
However, since you're using Magisk anyway, you'd need to place a ".replace" file in "/product/app/XiaomiEUInject" to disable it from auto-reinstalling.
Hi Igor,
Just save a empty (none info inside) file named ".replace" with none extension type.
Does it right?

Rooted,
Downloaded latest apk version
Also installed pif 14.2
Nothing
Do I need to install any other module?
Do I need to hide root from Google? With normal hide or any special module?

View attachment 50144View attachment 50145View attachment 50146View attachment 50147View attachment 50148View attachment 50149

Thanks
Update:

At the moment its working (wallet) in POCO F2 Pro
Latest version of EU Rom
Latest APK injector
Deleted PIF module (not disabled, DELETED)
Zigisk Hide WALLET + PLAY Store (all checks)
Clean DATA of play Store + Wallet
Reboot

I have paid this morning a couple of times
But I can not install/update netflix

On my poco f2 pro here is what FINALLY worked :

1.Latest rebuild from xiaomi eu
2.Latest apk inject from xiaomi eu, it prompts you to download it when you go in the updater.
3. Clear Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store data.

IF you are rooted

4.Uninstall all modules about play or safety net integrity
5. Enable Zygisk, Enforce Deny list, Check all of the options google play services framework, all the options on Google wallet and all the options on Google safety center, Google play store, Google play services for AR

Finally reboot phone and add cards. At least that's what worked for me.

I was having an issue regarding this. I tried just uninstalling updates but there were issues where it would conflict with play integrity fix module and sometimes there would be device integrity, sometimes not.

There was no option to uninstall it.
The only thing that fixed it was a complete uninstall of the app using this ADB command:

pm uninstall -k --user 0 eu.xiaomi.module.inject

Please see GIF
(Uninstalling update->issue still occurs
Used ADB command for uninstall->issue fixed)

Attachments

• GIF-231208_055219.gif
    GIF-231208_055219.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto
I did some tests and would like to report a strange behavior that I always noticed in all Play Integrity Fix modules.
Only when using MIUI (by xiaomi.eu), Magisk 226401 (standard) or even Delta Kitsune 26401, LSPosed 1.9.2 and HMA + Play Integrity Fix 13.X (all versions) and 14.X (all versions). None issue happen when using AOSP like EvolutionX or LineageOS.
SafetyNet, Play Integrity, Google Pay (NFC Wallet) and Google Store certification working flawlessly after each restart of MIUI.eu Stable or Weekly, but after a few minutes or a few hours, banking and gov apps detect root and stop working. Magisk/Kitsune, LSPosed remain hidden and passing all testing applications, NFC Payments and Certifications working, only banking and gov apps detect root and close immediately.
The only solution is to deactivate or uninstall LSPosed and their apps, otherwise it is impossible to use banking applications without restarting your device every time you need to open them.
Could the incompatibility be related with some custom ART changes in the xiaomi.eu side?
Even now when Play Integrity Fix uninstalled and only the custom APK patch from xiaomi.eu in use the incompatibility with LSPosed for Zygisk modulo still present.
How can we handle it?

On my poco f2 pro here is what FINALLY worked :

1.Latest rebuild from xiaomi eu
2.Latest apk inject from xiaomi eu, it prompts you to download it when you go in the updater.
3. Clear Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store data.

IF you are rooted

4.Uninstall all modules about play or safety net integrity
5. Enable Zygisk, Enforce Deny list, Check all of the options google play services framework, all the options on Google wallet and all the options on Google safety center, Google play store, Google play services for AR

Finally reboot phone and add cards. At least that's what worked for me.
Thanks mate for instructions, was quite helpful in my case!

If this will help, my wallet did start to work when I made these steps (Mi 11 Ultra with xiaomi.eu stable)
1. Updated stable ROM which was uploaded on 2023-12-05
2. Downloaded and installed .apk fix patch from update menu in settings
3. Google wallet didn't pass security after these steps, but I did clear cache/stored data on Google Wallet, Google Play Services and Google Play Store, did a reboot, and now it seems to work for now.

*Please note, I didn't have any magisk or other fixes, I just stopped using google wallet when they made security changes and just waited for less messy fix. :)

Reactions: mkriiger
Kicked out magisk/ Installed euinjectapp. Integrity works fine. Dunno if google wallet works (no warrnings), but blik works again... So i think its ok. TY all
Edit: i was able to resupply Revo account with Google pay. At second time, but the first one was just revoked by bank dunno why. Its working again. Much much thanks

Last edited:
I was having an issue regarding this. I tried just uninstalling updates but there were issues where it would conflict with play integrity fix module and sometimes there would be device integrity, sometimes not.

There was no option to uninstall it.
The only thing that fixed it was a complete uninstall of the app using this ADB command:

pm uninstall -k --user 0 eu.xiaomi.module.inject

Please see GIF
(Uninstalling update->issue still occurs
Used ADB command for uninstall->issue fixed)

It should say "Uninstall Updates"