-installed Magisk with PlayIntegrityFix according Guideline here
-used deny list and wiped data from Google apps often
--> did not worked. Safety checks always fully red

-uninstalled the PlayIntegrityFix
-uninstalled Magisk
-installed latest APK from link above
-wiped all data from Google apps like wallet, play store and play services
-rebooted
-safety check passed device and basic integrity.
-tried to add a visa card. Seems to work (ING is maintaining the banking system why I can't finished the card in wallet today)

Let's hope that it holds some time :)

Thanks a lot for now for your help! I assume I will come back :D

On my poco f2 pro here is what FINALLY worked :

1.Latest rebuild from xiaomi eu
2.Latest apk inject from xiaomi eu, it prompts you to download it when you go in the updater.
3. Clear Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store data.

IF you are rooted

4.Uninstall all modules about play or safety net integrity
5. Enable Zygisk, Enforce Deny list, Check all of the options google play services framework, all the options on Google wallet and all the options on Google safety center, Google play store, Google play services for AR

Finally reboot phone and add cards. At least that's what worked for me.
I did it exactly like this, and it worked perfectly.
Proved it today by making a successful payment via Google Wallet.

Congratulations ans thanks to dev team for finding a more practical solution!

Like I said multiple times already - if you uninstall updates for our module and it goes back to version 1 (empty placeholder), then there's nothing stopping you from using PIF Magisk module. I already tried it myself when I developed our method, it works fine.
However, since you're using Magisk anyway, you'd need to place a ".replace" file in "/product/app/XiaomiEUInject" to disable it from auto-reinstalling.
v14.2.1 released to include this

Thanks!

Seems to work now.

What I did (Xiaomi Mix4):
-installed newest ROM 14.0.8.0
-installed Magisk with PlayIntegrityFix according Guideline here
-used deny list and wiped data from Google apps often
--> did not worked. Safety checks always fully red

-uninstalled the PlayIntegrityFix
-uninstalled Magisk
-installed latest APK from link above
-wiped all data from Google apps like wallet, play store and play services
-rebooted
-safety check passed device and basic integrity.
-tried to add a visa card. Seems to work (ING is maintaining the banking system why I can't finished the card in wallet today)

Let's hope that it holds some time :)

Thanks a lot for now for your help! I assume I will come back :D

Had same situation and did same steps for Xiaomi 12X (xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12X_V14.0.10.0.TLDCNXM_v14-13). Day passed, wallet still shows "miss security requirements". In SPIC have "MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY". :emoji_cry:

On my poco f2 pro here is what FINALLY worked :

1.Latest rebuild from xiaomi eu
2.Latest apk inject from xiaomi eu, it prompts you to download it when you go in the updater.
3. Clear Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store data.

IF you are rooted

4.Uninstall all modules about play or safety net integrity
5. Enable Zygisk, Enforce Deny list, Check all of the options google play services framework, all the options on Google wallet and all the options on Google safety center, Google play store, Google play services for AR

Finally reboot phone and add cards. At least that's what worked for me.
Same procedure worked on my Poco F2 Pro.
I dirty flashed latest rebuild.
Two things I am experiencing. I think I have more battery drain, than before the update.
Second thing, even though am I am on places where I always had 5G reception, I only have 4g+ / LTE+ Symbol
Do you have similar experience?

Update for POCO X3 Pro:
Have installed the Dec 3 ROM release and the EUModule_2023.12.05 but nothing else. Google wallet is currently alive again; cards can be added and payment works.
Thousand thanks to the XIAOMI EU team for the time and efforts they put into this project.
New update:
Having been Device Certified for a week, today device suddently meets only basic integrity and adding cards is rejected. :emoji_sob:

You have installed updated APK from TODAY?
No! (This morning, UPDATER still pointed to the Dec 5 APK).
However, now it shows today's APK. Have installed it and am meeting Device Integrity again.
Thanks for drawing my attention to the update, and a Big Thank You to the XIAOMI EU team for their continous effort!

This is a game of cat and mouse ... I now carry two phones just for mobile payment ....

One option is ro flash China ROM and lock bootloader... And done with it....

La última versión de Play Integrity Fix (v14.3) elimina automáticamente la aplicación Xiaomi EU Injec Which solution is better? Play integrity fix or inject? What will cause less problems? Or in both cases will we have to update from time to time?

• Angry
Reactions: ekzeshka
Both are fine, one doesn't need root access.
Both will have to be updated from time to time.
That's due to Google, not due to their method.

2 days ago I updated my Redwood to the latest version just released, 14.06. Everything went smoothly except for one small problem. Until 2 days ago, magisk 26.4 + Playintegrityfix 14.3 allowed me to pass both basic integrity and device integrity and the device was certified. After the update there is no longer any way to pass device integrity and the device is no longer certified. Basic integrity passes correctly. Has anyone else had this problem by any chance?

I must say that despite that everything works perfectly, even Banking application. I don't use Google pay.

Maybe I'm right to rephrase my question like this: is there anyone who has updated Redwood (or another phone) to the latest version and managed to root with magisk obtaining both "meet basic integrity" and "meet device integrity" (after applying the PIFix 14.3 module)?

Maybe I'm right to rephrase my question like this: is there anyone who has updated Redwood (or another phone) to the latest version and managed to root with magisk obtaining both "meet basic integrity" and "meet device integrity" (after applying the PIFix 14.3 module)?
U dont get an answer bcs u clearly didnt checked the comments above yours! Read the whole thread! Its not that hard!
Now we have 2 ways for GPay to work.
1. Remain on an older version ROM for your phone (like me for example) and use Magisk with PIF.

OR!!!

2. Update to the latest xiaomi.eu stable ROM, install the latest version of xiaomi.eu inject app (if it didnt installed automatically already) and forget about PIF!!

Dont mix these 2 solutions!!

If u want the latest xiaomi.eu ROM but also root and PIF, uninstall the apk and the updates of it.

Reactions: JiaiJ