How to UNINSTALL XiaomiEuInject updates and BLOCK future ones?

Jacometto

Members
May 23, 2023
I've been using MIUI.eu since Android 12, always rooted running flawlessly. The previous SafetyNet (xiaomi.eu) solution was perfect!
But the current XiaomiEUInject (Play Protect) as I already REPORTED DOES NOT works reliably when rooted (Magisk or Delta + LSPosed). Always to reboot to access to the Bank apps isn't aceptable. Some .EU customization seems to conflict with root, but I couldn't identify the source of the problem even with correct root configuration.
I would like to know how to UNISTALL XiaomiEUInject updates and block future updates. I wanna try other modules.
Already searched but couldn't find a step by step guide. Just saw that to block future updates place a ".replace" file in "/product/app/XiaomiEUInject" directory is mandatory but I don't understand how to do it.
I'll appreciate if you could assist me @ingbrzy

Attachments

• IMG_20231208_231442.jpg
    IMG_20231208_231442.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_20231208_215356.jpg
    IMG_20231208_215356.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_20231208_230705.jpg
    IMG_20231208_230705.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_20231208_231824.jpg
    IMG_20231208_231824.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-11-31-473_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-11-31-473_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 322
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-11-09-733_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-11-09-733_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-10-54-841_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-10-54-841_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-10-41-034_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-10-41-034_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 287
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-10-11-322_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-10-11-322_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 268
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-09-59-841_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-23-09-59-841_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 315
Reactions: Birraque
I'm also interested in how to remove this apk. It doesn't work through Root Explorer
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Latest firmware

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto
Look at the answer here (I didn't test):
I already had saw that post and ASKED about the ".replace" step. But none response from the recommended solution.
That's what I couldn't done and none better explanation available into xiaomi.eu forum.
Seems simple but none root explorer that I tested did.
I do not code for living and has no shame to ask and to keep learning.

I already had saw that post and ASKED about the ".replace" step. But none response from the recommended solution.
That's what I couldn't done and none better explanation available into xiaomi.eu forum.
Forget the .replace step it only makes things more difficult to troubleshooting. Just recommend to full UNINSTALL de APK.
That's the simplest and most reliable solution. If you wanna to roll back it in the future just download and reinstall it again.
Already tested and works flawlessly.

XiaomiEUInject_APKuninstall.jpg

• Love
Yeah, I see. I don't know how did they think - ask them

Even with root, /product is read only and you cannot create files there

However, you can try the following:

- go into eg PIF module folder (or any other modules subfolder):
/data/adb/modules/playintegrityfix

Create inside the nested subfolders:
system/product/app/XiaomiEUInject

and put the .replace file there

Every time while booting, Magisk should mount
/data/adb/modules/playintegrityfix/system/product/app/XiaomiEUInject/.replace

to
/product/app/XiaomiEUInject/.replace

and their inject app should think that .replace folder is in place

I've been using MIUI.eu since Android 12, always rooted running flawlessly. The previous SafetyNet (xiaomi.eu) solution was perfect!
But the current XiaomiEUInject (Play Protect) as I already REPORTED DOES NOT works reliably when rooted (Magisk or Delta + LSPosed). Always to reboot to access to the Bank apps isn't aceptable. Some .EU customization seems to conflict with root, but I couldn't identify the source of the problem even with correct root configuration.
I would like to know how to UNISTALL XiaomiEUInject updates and block future updates. I wanna try other modules.
Already searched but couldn't find a step by step guide. Just saw that to block future updates place a ".replace" file in "/product/app/XiaomiEUInject" directory is mandatory but I don't understand how to do it.
You already have at least three excellent modules to fix the Play Integrity Certification and all of them have a broader hide Magisk/Delta + LSPosed:

PlayIntegrityFix_v14.2.zip => simplest way, everything auto configured

PlayIntegrityFix-DEV_v1.zip => technical skills, don't be lazy to XDA-Developers search and the pif.jason is custom made

PlayIntegrityFork-v3.zip => technical skills, really don't be lazy to XDA-Developers search and the pif.jason is custom made

NOTE: New Play Integrity Fix module 14.2.1 ( @chiteroman ) that removes inject app available now

No pain, no gain!

Last edited:
Yeah, I see. I don't know how did they think - ask them

Even with root, /product is read only and you cannot create files there

However, you can try the following:

- go into eg PIF module folder (or any other modules subfolder):
/data/adb/modules/playintegrityfix

Create inside the nested subfolders:
system/product/app/XiaomiEUInject

and put the .replace file there

Every time while booting, Magisk should mount
/data/adb/modules/playintegrityfix/system/product/app/XiaomiEUInject/.replace

to
/product/app/XiaomiEUInject/.replace

and their inject app should think that .replace folder is in place
It was the answer I was looking for.
Now I understand why I couldn't get the answer or access the directory. It seems simple but not.
Thanks!

Forget the .replace step it only makes things more difficult to troubleshooting. Just recommend to full UNINSTALL de APK.
That's the simplest and most reliable solution. If you wanna to roll back it in the future just download and reinstall it again.

View attachment 50244
Thanks for your input.
I thought that with @chiteroman latest Play Integrity Fix 14.3 module (and .replace) everything would be resolved.
But just inserting .replace didn't fix the update issue, the xiaomi.eu solution conflicted with the module, the certification did NOT work and NFC Payments detect insecure environment (screenshots).
The only effective workaround was to completely remove the APK with ADB and then install the module as suggested by @zues121510 too.
However I continue to have bank apps crashing even when device non-rooted. Some bank apps that don't use Play Integrity certification by Google can detect an insecure environment a few hours later after each reboot and crash immediately when opening.
I see many users reporting that banking apps crashes but I don't know if this issue is being investigated by Devs.
Please check,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-10-20-20-14-382_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-10-20-20-14-382_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_2023-12-14-02-01-52-955_com.lonelycatgames.Xplore.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-02-01-52-955_com.lonelycatgames.Xplore.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_2023-12-11-05-00-13-300_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-05-00-13-300_com.android.vending.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Reactions: Silvio1953
The only effective workaround was to completely remove the APK with ADB and then install the module
Could you explain how to remove the apk please? Can I use Termux app inside the phone? If yes what commands to use?
In the pc I have platform tools. Must I connect the phone in fastboot?
As you see, I am not technically very prepared
:)

Use KSU, Magisk is trash

Very useful. KSU is available only to a few Xiaomi phones. Otherwise, Xiaomi qgki kernels are incompatible with KSU
Yeah it's strange that a mature solution like Magisk is getting hate from some people. I mean it still works perfectly when setup correctly.

Reactions: Silvio1953

View attachment 50244
Hi!
I would like to write and ask questions on the subject.
I would like to understand.

1. If I do this procedure, will only the root PIF module help? (If it works and Google didn't ban pif.json in the meantime)
2. If this procedure is maintained (XiaomiEUModule.apk), then the root PIF module cannot be used?
3. Can I use my "custom" pif.json file only if I have root in every case?
3/a. If so, how does XiaomiEUModule.apk work? If I may ask. (do you have "temporary" root rights?)
I don't want to deceive anyone, I don't want to deceive anyone, and I don't want to anger anyone!
I'm just curious.
Thanks for reading and I hope I can get a meaningful answer.

Hi!
I would like to write and ask questions on the subject.
I would like to understand.

1. If I do this procedure, will only the root PIF module help? (If it works and Google didn't ban pif.json in the meantime)
2. If this procedure is maintained (XiaomiEUModule.apk), then the root PIF module cannot be used?
3. Can I use my "custom" pif.json file only if I have root in every case?
3/a. If so, how does XiaomiEUModule.apk work? If I may ask. (do you have "temporary" root rights?)
I don't want to deceive anyone, I don't want to deceive anyone, and I don't want to anger anyone!
I'm just curious.
Thanks for reading and I hope I can get a meaningful answer.
1. Yes and you can use your own custom pif.json
2. Yes you have to chose only one fix otherwise they'll conflict
3. That's the Xiaomi.eu custom fix that direct inject pif.json without root (Magisk or Kitsune)

Reactions: Devis234
Yeah it's strange that a mature solution like Magisk is getting hate from some people. I mean it still works perfectly when setup correctly.
I never had issues with Magisk/Kitsune but something is conflicting with Play Integrity Fix, doesn't matter if made by xiaomi.eu, chiteroman or osm0sis. The Banking apps that doesn't use PI verification can detect the root after a few hours.

Reactions: Birraque