Instruction, How To Flash Twrp

You can't have TWRP and oem verified at the same moment. If you want TWRP - you should stay with error 03. I know one option how to remove it completely, but I can't recommend it, because I don't know all consequences. Personally I left 03 error and have no problems.

If I flash official miui rom again, can I go back relocking bootloader and unverifing it? If so, I will do the process again without verifing the bootloader

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

At any time and any state you will be able to re-flash official rom via fastboot. After that you tab will be locked again and original recovery will be back. So you will be able to unlock once again and re-flash TWRP, custom ROM and so on.
Use method above to properly unlock your tab and avoid Market error.

UPDATE: Followed the steps in this thread: "Help: Install TWRP ..."
help-install-twrp-miui-7-6-5-26-beta.32317

Things began to work, using Xiaomi.eu ROM, as explained.

====

I have Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (2G, 64G). I also can not enter Recovery mode through Volume+ and power; have also been trying to flash TWRP.
Have these issues been resolved??

Goal is to install TWRP, but would also like to ROOT and use a ROM without bloatware.

With fastboot or manual rebooting, I always get to:

BOOTLOADER ERROR CODE 03

Pressing Volume Up key always gets me to normal Android, not Recovery. (Via "Updater" app, I can see Recovery).

I'm running (from Settings | About Tablet)
- Android 5.1 LMY471
- MIUI version 7.5| Stable 7.5.2.0(LACCNDE)

I have managed to replace the original Windows 10, with Android.

My PC is running Ubuntu.

Unfortunately, adb devices also fails to work, so this method is out. (Long story, involving udev. Closer, but no cigar, if anyone is trying this way.)

Last edited:
If you would reading before writing, you would find command "fastboot oem reboot recovery".

Unlock bootloader, installare recovery with fastboot flash etc etc, and after, type in fastboot reboot and press vol down during reboot, to prevent mipad2 to restore recovery, it's the only way...

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have to press volume down to enter recovery?