Is it "Miui?" Buy it or not ?

scrondor

Members
May 15, 2014
The hongmi redrice 1s is actually a good smartphone, my girlfriend owns one and it's ok, anyway, if you buy it don't expect to have the same kind of support or development of other XIAOMI/MIUI devices: there has been never a development version or weekly updates, there is only the stable version so the bugs stay there until there is an update, and no one knows when. I say again that this product has NOT the same level of development of the other XIAOMI devices, and also there is not a base of "third parties" developers that works on it, there is only the multilingual version of the original present here (thank you). I really don't understand the policy of XIAOMI for this phone and I'm really disappointed, because I buy XIAOMI for the constant update of the firmware, and for this phone, there is nothing. Ok, You've been warned.

Yes, I agree with you, it is not a phone for me, because yes I really need someone that works on a buggy phone to solve the problems, or I sell it and look elsewhere. Personally I buy XIAOMI for the supposed level of development of the rom, a rom in "its" phone. Anyway it is my opinion and I simply wanted to share it and warn people like me that "really needed an update each week", with this phone they will not have it.

Redmi series phones are not for "geeks" but just for users who want cheap phone with MIUI on it... its made for chinese masses...